Nine (-1) Muses | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Nine (-1) Muses

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Breaking Heart, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Re: Nine Muses

Nine Muses are becoming my favourite group. Funny that people have the nerve to say, they are copying SNSD, just because they have 9 members also. Nine Muses are just themselves, can't wait for the music videos.

2. Re: Nine Muses

And they're not even 9 anymore, so dumb.
    They're becoming one of my favourite group too, just because of their sound. Figaro was perfect and News sounds just as good, if not better. I don't really care about any members individually though, I only know Sam, HyunA and Sera. I wish someone would find that documentary about them, I remember someone posting a trailer for it here right? Or am I making this up?

Oh I found another one!

3. Re: Nine Muses

It looks/ sounds promising!

4. Re: Nine Muses

This was my reaction watching the teaser: yes, YES, YES!

Regardless of how they do on the charts, creatively they have found their niche in fierce disco. BRING IT!

5. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Re: Nine Muses

I think I love Sera more now. I wanna see this entire documentary.

6. Re: Nine Muses

Fierce Disco haha.

7. Re: Nine Muses

They're rising up to the top........surprising fast actually. Who else has seen there When I Grow Up dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygBxkzyBw6g

Finally it got reuploaded.

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

9. Re: Nine Muses

I LOVE IT! The raps is the best part of the song.

10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Re: Nine Muses

Lee Sem (or Sam?) could pass as the older sister of SNSD's Yoona.

11. Re: Nine Muses

I think her western name is Sam. I love the part where she raps and dance with the fierce gay dancers.

I just realized who Hyemi reminds me of, BENI the japanese RnB singer. She actually looks japanese.

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

13. Re: Nine Muses

I LOVE the song but the visual concept and dance routine is not one of their best.

14. Re: Nine Muses

Ticket is my kpop song of the year so far. I love the dance!

15. Re: Nine Muses

I think the videos gorgeous tbh, the outfits look amazing and Erin is just stunning to look at.

16. Re: Nine Muses

Ok after watching Ticket countless times today it totally clicked with me. Their best video since No Playboy.

I love the fire that comes out of Sam's chest in the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.