Nintendo | Page 125 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. RJF

RJF

Wait until Torna nn

aaronhansome likes this.
  2. Wait. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is amazing? How have I never played this.

Wishlight, _hazzie_, Milotic and 6 others like this.
  3. I was expecting this nn and I’m just about to start the game. I don’t think I’m ready because Jim was my favourite character in the main game.

4. The fact I've seen Mario Kart or Nintendo Kart trending for three days on Twitter... I wish the original Mario Kart 8 had all the content and "proper*" battle mode that Deluxe has and wasn't on a system everyone hates so we could've just moved on already.

I don't want a "new twist", just give me good physics, solid driving mechanics and hopefully the newcomers from Tour.

*to be honest MK8 Wii U's battle mode wasn't even a bad idea, being able to battle on the actual race tracks and all. Just... maybe not the entire track. That was too much. I remember someone modded some files so that battles took place in only one section of a track and I loved that concept.

nikkysan likes this.
  5. Nah the Mario Kart twists are always really bloody cool, I have faith in them.

6. Perched for them to remake Choco Mountain.

JMRGBY, diamondliam and Rob like this.
  7. Truly the most excited I’ve been for a Kirby game… maybe ever? This looks great!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    XXX, JMRGBY, BubblegumBoy and 13 others like this.
  8. Kirby looks amazing. I’ve always found the previous games a bit… silly and easy, but I love where they’re going with this. Clearly a lot of effort has been put in.

9. This looks amazing! I've never played a Kirby game before, but I guess that's gonna change soon – and instead I suppose I'll be skipping Legends Arceus.

10. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

This has the potential to be the best Kirby game since Superstar.

11. They truly delivered with Smash Brothers Ultimate and Mario Party All-Stars or whatever it was called so I'm hyped for Mario Kart: Anal.

12. Kirby never really caught my attention... until now. This looks phenomenal.

johnny_tsunami and Milotic like this.
  13. I'm a Kirby stan but I haven't been excited for a new game in years. Forgotten Land looks like the boost the franchise needs so I'm beyond thrilled.

14. Rob

Rob

Wait at this looking terrific. I haven't played a Kirby game outside of using them in Smash but I'm super hyped now.

Milotic and johnny_tsunami like this.
  15. The Kirby game looks like a lot of fun. They did a terrible job picking the video thumbnail though, the first time I came across it I didn't even bother pressing play thinking it was another free to play game like that other one on the Switch.

aaronhansome and johnny_tsunami like this.
  16. I'm ready for Kirby to finally have her Big Pop Girl era. Kirby's Superstar was one of my all-time favorites as a kid.

17. Nintendo releasing new trailers for both Legends Arceus and Kirby today makes me think there probably won't be a direct in a while? Otherwise it likely would have made more sense to save them for that.

18. I reckon the Direct may have been planned but cancelled. What with the Ezio Collection announcement too

soratami likes this.
  19. Legends Arceus continues to look awful nn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.