Nintendo

Diddy Kong Racing needs to come to Switch Online. I think it has a decent shot now we have Banjo Kazooie.

I don't think Mario Kart Wii is as bad as some here seem to, however the lightning cloud item might be the very worst idea across the series. I'm already in 8th place, why am I getting punished by being shrunk if I don't manage to drive headlong into someone else?

I had 3D World on the Wii U. I see the appeal in buying for better graphics, but is Bowser's Fury worth the addition on the Switch? I made a mistake with spontaneously buying Bros U (Luigi's addition is boring).

Mario Kart Wii deserves its place next to Double Dash and N64 as the highlights of the series - Ms. Funky Kong and motorbikes in their imperial phase, the perpetual and inevitable pussy popping any time Coconut Mall, Wario's Gold Mine, Toad's Factory or Maple Treeway are selected, the mental warfare the Wii Wheel inflicted on millions with its horizontal driving... a golden era!

Rw8VOJJ.gif

I had 3D World on the Wii U. I see the appeal in buying for better graphics, but is Bowser's Fury worth the addition on the Switch? I made a mistake with spontaneously buying Bros U (Luigi's addition is boring).

Bowsers Fury is great tbh. It's only a handful of hours long (less than 5) but is a really well put together platformer. It's sandbox rather than linear like 3D World but travelling between a series of interconnected world like that is a really nice change of pace from 3D World. There's a repeating boss fight which gets tiresome but otherwise worth it.

Oh yes, im so ready for a direct.
I imagine they will front load the year with a lot of ports, collections and indies, and another direct mid year will bring us the real juicy tidbits about the holiday titles and new year titles. (Splatoon/zelda)

Bayo3 and Mario and Rabids would tide me over for the first half of the year, thats all they need to give me! Theres been rumblings about a new three houses style fire emblem game too...I wonder if that will be true.

Theres been rumblings about a new three houses style fire emblem game too...I wonder if that will be true.

I'd been thinking it was probably about time they announced a new Fire Emblem game too, though if the Direct is about games coming in the first half of the year, I doubt they'll do it now (not to mention Triangle Strategy already looks kinda Fire Emblem-y).

The only port I want to see from them is a dual-pack containing the HD versions of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. Nintendo, please just let me play your old games.

Either this or Metroid Prime remaster will surely be announced tomorrow? Both have been rumoured for ages.

Obviously new games would also be nice.