Nintendo | Page 144 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Well Xenoblade 3 was the highlight of this mediocre direct for me.

(Also Kirby with his new deepthroating technique)

2. RJF

RJF

The Mechonis sword and the remains of Uraya... When I say I SHIT.

3. I'm here for Kirby, to be honest.

4. RJF

RJF

us

[​IMG]

It looks BEAUTIFUL. How do Monolith DO IT?!?!

5. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and the shitload of new Mario Kart stages were highlights. The new Fire Emblem Warriors looks cute I guess … but it’s not an actual new Fire Emblem game.

But oh my God, I fooled myself for expecting more of this Direct. I felt certain they were going to show more of Bayonetta 3, but no. Overall I’m super disappointed.

6. Bayonetta snubbed once again while we were forced to watch Yoshiaki barely lifting his arms to play volleyball.

[​IMG]

BTG, ALEX, tea and 15 others like this.

7. Ummm these environments. They sqeezed everything out of the Switch.

tea, Jonathan27, fancygreen and 7 others like this.
  8. I just clocked Melia in the trailer oh my God

9. RJF

RJF

And Nia? Friendzoned girlies revenge plot CONFIRMED.

fancygreen, ChrisC, _hazzie_ and 3 others like this.
  10. Feeling nostalgic for 45 minutes ago when Mario Strikers was announced and anything seemed possible

[​IMG]

11. Regarding the Mario Kart DLC... they really did the bare minimum of porting Tour tracks into a console game after having 5 years to develop new content.

12. NOT me being in a meeting during this.

13. That was honestly the worst direct I've ever watched. Outside of the Kirby game, there's just....nothing that isn't a port, remake, or cash grab. Their software development must have been devastated by COVID.

14. Did you even watch it?

tea, Jonathan27, Wishlight and 11 others like this.
  15. More importantly did they watch the other ones from early 2021?? Cause there has been... much, much worse.

tea, Wishlight, BubblegumBoy and 7 others like this.
  16. I have seen every Nintendo Direct. This was the worst.

YourLeadSinger and Inland Empire like this.
  17. Some people need to learn the difference between something being bad and something just…not being your cup of tea

JMRGBY, tea, Wishlight and 6 others like this.
  18. I’m at work but when I tell you I am so excited for Xenogaga Chromaticles 3

Rob, Wishlight, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  19. Just off the top of my head, the new Fire Emblem game, Mario Strikers, Triangle Strategy, that Disney kart game, Splatoon 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Not sure how any of those qualify as ports, remakes or cash grabs.

20. Oh, the Mario Kart DLC is free for NSO+ subscribers, woop.

FridayNight likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.