Nintendo | Page 161 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. It was cute but I got bored of it so fast. If I felt like vacuuming I would do it in my flat ddd

It didn't help that I felt particularly dumb when I couldn't figure out the puzzles on my own.

Laurence and YourLeadSinger like this.
  2. And then that hard boss with the floaty outta nowhere? Goodbye but I still finished the story.

Jeffo likes this.
  3. Hoping this means the game will finally be on the Switch

BubblegumBoy likes this.
  4. Ddd this. I liked the first game and was enjoying myself for a while in this one, but after I beat this boss I stepped away because I was more annoyed than anything else. At some point I'd like give it another chance though.

Laurence likes this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

Since Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is never going to die, can they just add Birdo as a playable character now!

1991, fancygreen, Wishlight and 18 others like this.
  6. XXX

XXX

Not me being finally persuaded to buy Luigi's Mansion 3 after reading the lashings on this page.

Also day 50328 of waiting for the Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze sequel soundtrack to be up on Spotify. Truly the best game soundtrack I've heard.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    johnny_tsunami and Laurence like this.
  7. Luigi's Mansion 3 is a delight.

Rob, johnny_tsunami, _hazzie_ and 2 others like this.
  8. It’s a fun game, I’m so lucky one of my colleagues likes to collect every game.. so I borrow to play them ha.

Fall Guys 21 June, free to play, cross play and cross progression.

BubblegumBoy likes this.
  9. Gooigi's Mansion slander? Your taste is trash. The ghosts are so funny and adorable.

Laurence likes this.
  10. I wish I loved it as much as y'all seem to have, as I really liked the first one (never got around to playing Dark Moon so TBD on that) and I'm a Luigi stan in general. I simply stopped vibing with it halfway through and decided to try again at later date. There were parts that I quite enjoyed up until that point though. I recall the movie studio level being particularly well-designed.

11. to somewhat re-affirm you here, I did take a long break when I hit the sewer floor because it was somewhat annoying but coming back after that, I really did have a ball.

Jeffo likes this.
  12. I need to start playing Luigi's Mansion again but I got stuck on the piano boss and got so frustrated with it that I gave up and haven't gone back.

13. I'm playing Unpacking as a distraction from being ill and... the switch-up when she becomes a lesbian. An icon!!

joe_alouder and Laurence like this.
  14. Happy to hear that!

15. Yeah I've tried but not finished Luigi's Mansion 2 and 3, my main problem is that the puzzle solving in both I found really obtuse. I found more puzzles frustrating than satisfying as most involved interacting with a bit of scenery or using the vacuum in a way that the game hadn't signposted. I do want to give 3 another go though because it is absolutely beautiful, great gowns, beautiful gowns.

Speaking of Mario spin offs, we need a new Wario Land.

16. I wonder if like, Nintendo doesn't quite know what to do with him here. Like I don't think Wario and Waluigi have ever been more popular than at this current juncture but like, they don't know how to handle as leads. WarioWare is like, a dumping ground for ideas which I live for but...not quite what the people want.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    1991, fancygreen, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  17. Not me thinking I was alone in putting Luigi’s Mansion 3 down at some random juncture then never going back. I should really I just… can’t be arsed.

I bought and completed the lovely A Short Hike the other day from the eShop. A proper gaming pleasure.

18. What we need is a new Super Princess Peach with Daisy and Rosalina as playable characters.

1991, fancygreen, Syzygyz and 12 others like this.
  19. Super Princess Peach but without the 'she's a woman so she cries' mechanic.

I always enjoyed that the Wario Land games had more collectibles and maze like levels. That, on a bigger scale, with Wario Land Shake It/ Rayman Legends art style would be a day 1 purchase for me. Having said that I'm just a millenial gay who'll buy any Mario/ Kirby/ Crash etc cartoon character in a colourful platformer, I don't think they could get Wario to reach beyond that core audience.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  20. Sure, but if like...Miitopia can sell over a million copies on the Switch, I feel like Nintendo at this juncture could take a swing at it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.