Nintendo | Page 191 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Yeah I'm very sad that Wind Waker is probably never going to happen but I am thrilled by a good number of announcements!

2. How big is the market for 276 different anime farming games?
    But yes @ Pikmin 4 and Zelda! Finally!

He likes this.
  3. I barely know anyone who doesn't have a Switch and then either an Xbox or Playstation so I guess I don't expect it to be an everything console. Especially as it becomes increasingly underpowered.

Also half the time people complain of 'no games' and ignore most the amazing indies putting out top tier titles sooooo

He and aaronhansome like this.
  4. Am I the only one who likes Twilight Princess more than Wind Waker despite the awful Werewolf lightseed parts? I feel the latter has some of the weakest dungeons in the series.

5. Well, I imagine it's probably still in the cards, but not earlier than like late 2023/early 2024 at this point.

6. It's now clear as day new hardware will launch with Zelda, that date is so suspicious.

7. Symphonia needs a complete remake, not a remaster fff. Love the game but some of the mechanics need updating.

Wishlight, Lander, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  8. That title....explains the lack of UK airing

Wishlight, tea, Lander and 15 others like this.
  9. FFFFFFF you're probably right.

Wishlight, tea, cleosnatchra and 2 others like this.
  10. Everyone expected Wind Waker/Twilight Princess ports and Nintendo said "y'all better dance to this new shit".

matthew. likes this.
  11. I would much have preferred the former as I haven't even beaten Breath of the Wild yet, but that's just me.

djmakemewet likes this.
  12. stop posting and start playing, ho!

Wishlight, tea, He and 5 others like this.
  13. Rob

Rob

Not Miyamoto pulling some tricksies to try and get us into Pikmin Bloom before announcing a proper sequel.

14. I have a really hard time getting into big open world game ok ff, maybe one day.

15. The fact that Pokémon Stadium 1&2 might actually be the incentives I need to up my NSO membership.

16. I'm SO happy this was announced. The 3DS games were way better than they ever should've been and I've been looking for ways to emulate the Arcade-only edition for months. Yath!

Also... new Octopath? Wig.

Wishlight, aaronhansome and soratami like this.
  17. Not to say I told you so, but...

Wishlight and KamikazeHeart like this.
  18. I'm really looking forward to Octopath 2. If they fix the issues the first one had, which going by trailer it looks like they have, and implement some of the best features from Triangle Strategy (namely an actually interesting and engaging narrative), it could be a really excellent game.

That, Sparks of Hope, the Danganronpa-esque one, Harvestella and Theathrhythm are the ones I'm looking forward to the most I think. Definitely curious to check out Various Daylife today too.

thommyh likes this.
  19. I haven't beaten it either despite being a massive Zelda fan. I find the physics-based puzzles to be difficult as hell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.