Nintendo

Randomly, I would love for Kylie to make an appearance in the Zelda franchise. A less annoying Navi would be the obvious choice. Being one of the fountain fairies along with other Pop Royalty would be more spectacular ...
An NPC in the clothing shop

She would say “you will like my sense of style” and proceed to give you various clothing options

That came to me far too easily

So I’m away for work and missed the direct yesterday. Like, cool about Zelda and all but FATAL FRAME MASK OF THE LUNA ECLIPSE IS BEING RELEASED OUTSIDE OF JAPAN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!! The way I just screamed at the hotel breakfast table.

I am very excited, I am so happy. I just purchased a pristine copy of the first game yesterday too!

matthew.

Staff member
He/Him

It was only 30 dollars with all the wires! They said it was working! But not gamepad. Or game. So I just have to win the auction, find a way to get a working gamepad, find Wind Waker HD at a good price, and then I should be good, right? RIGHT???

200w.gif

It was only 30 dollars with all the wires! They said it was working! But not gamepad. Or game. So I just have to win the auction, find a way to get a working gamepad, find Wind Waker HD at a good price, and then I should be good, right? RIGHT???

200w.gif
Isn't The Wind Waker HD even part of Nintendo Selects? So while the eShop is still online, you should be able to get it for cheap.

Personally I'm really glad I never got rid of my Wii U The Wind Waker edition, it's pretty much the ultimate Zelda machine since it has every single game up until BotW available. Also, The Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD are among the few games that actually use the second screen in a clever way, allowing you to always have the map or your items on screen.