Nintendo | Page 193 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. An NPC in the clothing shop

She would say “you will like my sense of style” and proceed to give you various clothing options

That came to me far too easily

2. So…still no mention of the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess ports?

upload_2022-9-13_22-29-3.gif

1991, Wishlight, Milotic and 7 others like this.
  4. Link flying around on that Romulan Bird-of-Prey in that trailer was... interesting.

Mikey1701, YourLeadSinger and JamieHT like this.
  5. It's literally all I want. They have that beautiful remaster sitting on the Wii U that could so easily go to the Switch... yet here we are, waiting.

smellycat likes this.
  6. I can compliment you well, especially in red, extremely in green, maybe in blue (blue blue).

Definitely feel this is fairy fountain quality...

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  7. For a minute I thought he was going to land on those vile birds from Skyward Sword so I breathed a sigh of pure relief.

8. I'm sure Bayonetta 3 will slay just like the other two but visually it's so ugly.

9. So I’m away for work and missed the direct yesterday. Like, cool about Zelda and all but FATAL FRAME MASK OF THE LUNA ECLIPSE IS BEING RELEASED OUTSIDE OF JAPAN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!! The way I just screamed at the hotel breakfast table.

I am very excited, I am so happy. I just purchased a pristine copy of the first game yesterday too!

stuaw likes this.
  10. Honestly the slay is the amount of shit dropping in Feb/March

yas

11. Still sad Paper Mario and the Origami Baby Bump Folding All Types of Ways is the last Mario RPG entry we got but this was a gaggy direct.

12. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Did I go temporarily insane yesterday after Nintendo didn't announce Wind Waker and place a bid on eBay for a Wii U?

Maybe.

Wishlight, Milotic, LeBratt and 8 others like this.
  13. matthew.

14. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

It was only 30 dollars with all the wires! They said it was working! But not gamepad. Or game. So I just have to win the auction, find a way to get a working gamepad, find Wind Waker HD at a good price, and then I should be good, right? RIGHT???

[​IMG]

Wishlight, Milotic, LeBratt and 14 others like this.
  15. Isn't The Wind Waker HD even part of Nintendo Selects? So while the eShop is still online, you should be able to get it for cheap.

Personally I'm really glad I never got rid of my Wii U The Wind Waker edition, it's pretty much the ultimate Zelda machine since it has every single game up until BotW available. Also, The Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD are among the few games that actually use the second screen in a clever way, allowing you to always have the map or your items on screen.

16. I also still get a lot of mileage out of my Wii U, did y'all just not play Mario Kart 8 or Smash until they hit Switch??

17. Bayonetta then Harvestella then Pokemon then Dragon Quest Treasures then Fire Emblem then Kirby.

Gays won.

18. Maybe I’m just not a big enough fan to notice the differences while playing, but Splatoon 3 feels completely indistinguishable from Splatoon 2.

… And I bought it anyway. Scamtendo wins again.

YourLeadSinger and lilylu like this.
  19. Wii Party U & Nintendoland alone were enough to justify that console's existence. Switch still hasn't released a party game as iconic as those.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.