Nintendo | Page 194 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Another WiiUner!!!

Honestly, my Wii gathered dust while I bought SO many Wii U games. My Switch library is tiny since ports of the Wii U games are mostly what’s been coming out.

2. The small comments heroes make when you take them to certain colonies in Xenoblade 3 is one of my favorite parts of the game. But this exchange in Colony 11 takes the cake:

Melia: Looks like the soldiers here have particular idiosyncrasies.
    Eunie: Idiosyncrasies? More like they're idiots.

aaronhansome and bakerboy92 like this.
  3. It’s a shame Wii U couldn’t even match Gamecube sales, because it really had a similar feel for me. Not many releases, but the ones that did make it out were gems. Especially if you think of Breath of the Wild as a Wii U game. (Which it was.)

4. The virtual console on my Wii U is the closest I can get to touching God.

Wishlight, Raichu, Mr Blonde and 6 others like this.
  5. Friendly reminder for everyone who doesn't happen to own an original DS copy of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky AKA one of the greatest games of all time and easily the best Pokémon game ever made to download it from the Wii U eShop while they still can.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. The Wii U had some gems but the library was just too small.

I think the Switch is easily Nintendo's best console and it's mainly the size of the library that makes it so good. There are so many damn games and so many of them are high quality.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    Laurence likes this.
  7. The real villain in Xenogay 3:

[​IMG]

Monado likes this.
  8. I've been thinking When's the last time we had a proper Mario game? Surely we are due.

9. I'm mostly hoping they do not consider that port of 3D World with Bowser's Fury to count. I would love a new mainline with the movie.

10. I’d be so down for a Mario Odyssey 2.

11. I'd actually love a new 2D Mario game. There hasn't been one since 2012 (!), aside from a handful of new levels in Mario Maker.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  12. who am I kidding, it'll be the sixty dollar port of Mario Galaxy 2.

Wishlight, Rob, KamikazeHeart and 6 others like this.
  13. And honestly I'd eat that up because my pre-arthritic hands cannot tolerate Wiimote controls in 2022.

Wishlight, matthew., nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  14. I mean, girl, you see me in this thread. My political platform is "All Old Games for the Nintendo Switch."

15. Please sir a crumb of a proper mario rpg

tea, Wishlight, Mr Blonde and 10 others like this.
  16. Gimme Super Mario Galaxy THREE.

17. They missed out on paid DLC here!

Remember when they said Super Mario 3D All-stars was going to have a limited release so we all went out to buy it. And then they lied...it's still abundant in the US!

18. I think my Nintendo Switch took a bump when I was carrying it with me into bed last night (don't at me) because it suddenly said the MicroSD Card had been removed while it was still inserted. So now despite formatting the card the Switch still won't detect it, and I guess my MicroSD-port is faulty. I'm picking up a cheap MicroSD card today just to see if it can detect it, but my hopes are low.

If the slot is broken, I just don't know if I can be bothered with sending it to Nintendo for a repair? It's convenient having the extra storage, but hardly essential, especially if a Switch Pro of some sort is coming.

19. [​IMG]

fancygreen, tea, 1991 and 20 others like this.
  20. If they do make new 2D Mario, they really need to change up that art style. It's hella stale.

collxtion, SlowGinFizzzz and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.