Nintendo

I think my Nintendo Switch took a bump when I was carrying it with me into bed last night (don't at me) because it suddenly said the MicroSD Card had been removed while it was still inserted. So now despite formatting the card the Switch still won't detect it, and I guess my MicroSD-port is faulty. I'm picking up a cheap MicroSD card today just to see if it can detect it, but my hopes are low.

If the slot is broken, I just don't know if I can be bothered with sending it to Nintendo for a repair? It's convenient having the extra storage, but hardly essential, especially if a Switch Pro of some sort is coming.

The same thing happened to my Switch. I couldn't get the SD port to work for the life of me so I just decided to live with it. I am physical copy guy anyway.

They/them, he/him
I think my Nintendo Switch took a bump when I was carrying it with me into bed last night (don't at me) because it suddenly said the MicroSD Card had been removed while it was still inserted. So now despite formatting the card the Switch still won't detect it, and I guess my MicroSD-port is faulty. I'm picking up a cheap MicroSD card today just to see if it can detect it, but my hopes are low.

If the slot is broken, I just don't know if I can be bothered with sending it to Nintendo for a repair? It's convenient having the extra storage, but hardly essential, especially if a Switch Pro of some sort is coming.

I had some trouble with both of our Switches reading an SD card and neither of them were bumped. I don't really know how the internals work but I just assumed that the card reader is a pretty crappy model?

The true ultimate boss of Forgotten Land is defeating those twin Wild Frosties without taking damage. What the fuck
Oh my godddd I hated this one!! I almost gave up on that Faggle-Dee for good.

nn sorry to this faggle-dee but once I beat that main story, I was like alright on to the next one because my backlog is too deep.

This Xenoblade 3 special edition is a mess, pushed back again!
I just received the Special Edition contents for my US copy today (received the original game a week or so after release).

That makes me think at least the production is finishing up soon for other spots!