Nintendo | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. The same thing happened to my Switch. I couldn't get the SD port to work for the life of me so I just decided to live with it. I am physical copy guy anyway.

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  2. Oh absolutely, I hope the New Super Mario Bros. series is dead for good.

Mill., Milotic, smellycat and 3 others like this.
  3. Finally finished the main quest of Kirby Forgotten Land and I screamed at the final mouthful mode.

4. I had some trouble with both of our Switches reading an SD card and neither of them were bumped. I don't really know how the internals work but I just assumed that the card reader is a pretty crappy model?

5. This Xenoblade 3 special edition is a mess, pushed back again!

roblognick likes this.
  6. XXX

XXX

Perched for the next update to see if Ring Fit has outsold both of these. I will high-key be howling.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  7. The true ultimate boss of Forgotten Land is defeating those twin Wild Frosties without taking damage. What the fuck

ohaimanabu, Wishlight, XXX and 3 others like this.
  8. Oh my godddd I hated this one!! I almost gave up on that Faggle-Dee for good.

BubblegumBoy, Wishlight, XXX and 3 others like this.
  9. nn sorry to this faggle-dee but once I beat that main story, I was like alright on to the next one because my backlog is too deep.

10. XXX

XXX

Why is it at the end of the level too..

11. I just received the Special Edition contents for my US copy today (received the original game a week or so after release).

That makes me think at least the production is finishing up soon for other spots!

12. It does strike me as odd that the movie comes out in April and yet there are no indications of a new Mario game accompanying it.

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah I can't imagine someone watching this and not thinking 'now I want to play this'?

14. The poster is beautiful, I'd love a game in that visual style.

Wishlight, johnny_tsunami, He and 2 others like this.
  15. Maybe an announcement with the movie direct?

16. That would just be too sensible for Nintendo

17. Dddd the closest Sonic release to the second movie was a remaster of a 10 year old game sooooo

18. He

He

The art for that poster is amazing? Hate them for wasting that in a movie with Chris Pratt.

nikkysan likes this.
  19. This should be the poster for an open world Mario platformer that was hinted at in Bowser's Fury but instead it's Chris Megachurch Pratt and heterosexual nonsense! Gay wrongs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.