Nintendo

So has Nintendo ditched putting anymore Gameboy or GBA games on the Switch? I guess they could be saving a bigger library for the Switch 2.

So has Nintendo ditched putting anymore Gameboy or GBA games on the Switch? I guess they could be saving a bigger library for the Switch 2.

I mean, the Golden Sun ones were released just a month ago, surely there's more on the pipeline.

Completely unrelated, but whew Pocket Card Jockey is such a blast. The writing is absolutely hilarious - genuinely one of the funniest games I've ever played, and the gameplay is just the perfect mix of pick up and play fun with a fairly deep and involved management side. So, basically the type of game that can be satisfying to play for either 5 minutes or 3 hours. Such a pleasant surprise we got a Switch port.

Oh a demo, lemme go see what this Peach thing is about.

There's a rumour floating about that we're going to get release dates for Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 on March 10 (since Nintendo are insisting on pretending that this Mar10 thing is an actual holiday). I'm not sure how true it is, but anything that means Paper Mario comes sooner rather than later would be welcome.

Oh a demo, lemme go see what this Peach thing is about.

There's a rumour floating about that we're going to get release dates for Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 on March 10 (since Nintendo are insisting on pretending that this Mar10 thing is an actual holiday). I'm not sure how true it is, but anything that means Paper Mario comes sooner rather than later would be welcome.

Well the rumour is a first party focused Nintendo Direct in April. I (mario) wonder if they'll finally show some Metroid Prime 4 and set dates for the hopefully-final first party games. The same rumour presents June as being the Switch 2 reveal, so I do want this to be true.

Well the rumour is a first party focused Nintendo Direct in April. I (mario) wonder if they'll finally show some Metroid Prime 4 and set dates for the hopefully-final first party games. The same rumour presents June as being the Switch 2 reveal, so I do want this to be true.

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic.gif

I can't believe they are charging full price for these. Wait it's Nintendo, actually I can.

Well, the former is a full remake that seems on par with The Origami King, so it being full price makes sense/seems reasonable. Luigi's Mansion 2 HD is just a remaster though, so that one does seem like pushing it a bit nn