Nintendo | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

Nintendo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tea, Nov 3, 2020.

1. #justbravelydefault2updates

I just defeated Lonsdale with the same ole brute force strategy.

Quite a kii when both my team and Lonsdale ran out of MP (thanks to my salve maker inflicting contagion) and we were both attacking each other doing just 100 damage for about 20 minutes.

A metapod vs metapod tea

2. Lowkey obsessed with Monster Hunter Rise but I feel like Stories is more my alley with the fact you can befriend and train the Monsters.

Wishlight, ChrisC and bakerboy92 like this.
  3. Monster Hunter Rise is a bit... wig rising....

ChrisC likes this.
  4. Been dominating my life since release. They really knocked it out of the park.

Eagerly anticipating the first few game updates coming out for them to finish up the story piece and round out with a few more large monsters.

5. I’m on my third month of part one in Three Houses and I’m screaming at the way Lysithea is always at 100 and ready to step on everyone’s neck at any given moment. Short queen!

Also, Monster Hunter Rise is an absolute delight. It’s my first MH game and I didn’t know this franchise was this lively and almost PG friendly? So pretty.

6. I didn't recruit her my first playthrough but Lysithea was the surprise my second playthrough and now she's a staple. Queen is so damn chaotic and with her functionally being the best non-lord in the game, it only makes sense!

7. Nn the way the game becomes a cake walk on any difficulty besides maddening once Lysithea learns Dark Spikes. Talent!

8. Me with Lysithea during the marathon final stretch of my Verdant Wind hard mode run

[​IMG]

9. The way maddening Azure Moon gave me literal nightmares where I would lose no matter what I did.

[​IMG]

That final throne room map? 1.5 hours - thank god I had Lysethia, Hilda, and Leonie there. Queens.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021 at 5:53 AM
    Mr Blonde and Jonathan27 like this.
  10. #justbravelydefault2updates

Um the way I just DESTROYED that masked hoe pretending to be Lady Cygnus

I had Seth as shieldmaster spamming reprisal and defender of the people, Gloria as maxed spiritbringer backed with bard, Elvis as maxed red mage, and Adelle spamming Godspeed strike

miss thing barely lasted 25 minutes in the ring with me! Flop!

11. RJF

RJF

Ursula's fucking side quest in XC2, I-

FridayNight, Monado and _hazzie_ like this.
  12. Any TWEWY fans here? Can't believe it's finally getting a sequel!

askew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.