No Angels - Celebration Tour + General Discussion

After all we've talked about this Celebration album I have to say I'm really enjoying these new versions and they make me very happy.

I just want a complete new album, because they CAN deliver something great! Especially Sandy with those lovely vocals.

After all we've talked about this Celebration album I have to say I'm really enjoying these new versions and they make me very happy.

I just want a complete new album, because they CAN deliver something great! Especially Sandy with those lovely vocals.
As soon as Nadja sings it puts me in a dreamy mood - her voice really fits well with Sandy's. The other two... are needed for harmonies haha

It's gonna take like 5 weeks to get here, so we shall see!

But here you go

https://www.discogs.com/No-Angels-20/release/19013632
Wow! Missing that vinyl in my No Angels collection:
111.jpg

he/him/his
My cousin won a radio contest when they just started out and she was able to meet them.

Thanks to that I have the first album signed by all 5 angels. Most precious CD I own.

Thanks to this thread I found this slayage again, bopped hard back then - so 2007 but still one life giving bop of a remix

Goodbye to Yesterday original was and still is a well written song. One of their more timeless singles.

Maybe was a cute little summer bop, flop stan me forgot it existed tbh, just listened again.

Really love "Goodbye to Yesterday" - it has such a classic feel. A perfect continuation, more grown up version of their original sound. And the video is beautiful. Really loved the styling.

The remix is also such a guilty pleasure.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
Guess who bought the vinyl,
JVrH4EH.jpg

Y'all I must have ordered this when I was LIT. I opened the package and was like WHO BOUGHT THIS?! Still though, I love having them on vinyl. Like BISH! Finally!

EDIT

It's such a quality release. A gatefold, there's a poster, images on the inside, printed sleeves for the discs. I paid $46 but it's really so terrific. It's one of my better vinyl purchases recently.

Last edited:

Mvnl

Staff member
Who opens New Day?
I genuinely think it's a Kate Ryan song whenever it comes on (the song itself does(n't) help there!)