No Angels - Celebration Tour + General Discussion

They said according to a recent survey, 55 % already guess it's her.

PS I streamed Unnatural Blonde today... Haven't done so in 15 plus years... A bawp delivered on point.

I randomly came across 'Daylight In Your Eyes' from an old home video when I was with family from Germany. I had to type the lyrics into google to see what it was because it was an earworm that threw me back to being a child. I watched the 'Celebration' version and was in LOVE. I then took to their singles mainly and recall 'Disappear' from 2008 from a old Sugababes Forum - @Mr.Arroz did you share it back then?

I read the last few pages about how you all are unhappy with the '20' re-records. For me as a 'new' listener, I think they're great! Modern but still have a 00's teen feel to them. I understand they may have nostalgic value to the songs but I am prefer the re-records. *hides*. 'Still In Love With You' is fabulous with a great video. I know they may have been on a budget but I think the marketing for their lyric videos, Instagram and the Daylight Celebration are FANTASTIC. It is something I'd like to see Sugababes adopt.

Funnily enough, this June I may be in Germany to stay with my family. I may check these ladies out at their concert!

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
I randomly came across 'Daylight In Your Eyes' from an old home video when I was with family from Germany. I had to type the lyrics into google to see what it was because it was an earworm that threw me back to being a child. I watched the 'Celebration' version and was in LOVE. I then took to their singles mainly and recall 'Disappear' from 2008 from a old Sugababes Forum - @Mr.Arroz did you share it back then?

I read the last few pages about how you all are unhappy with the '20' re-records. For me as a 'new' listener, I think they're great! Modern but still have a 00's teen feel to them. I understand they may have nostalgic value to the songs but I am prefer the re-records. *hides*. 'Still In Love With You' is fabulous with a great video. I know they may have been on a budget but I think the marketing for their lyric videos, Instagram and the Daylight Celebration are FANTASTIC. It is something I'd like to see Sugababes adopt.

Funnily enough, this June I may be in Germany to stay with my family. I may check these ladies out at their concert!
IDK, but I remember us being on the Sugababes UK forum with @Voicething. Lord we were in DEEP.

They've been part of a festival lineup on Saturday and I think I haven't seen them perform like this since 2003. They've been on fire!

I know they may have been on a budget but I think the marketing for their lyric videos, Instagram and the Daylight Celebration are FANTASTIC. It is something I'd like to see Sugababes adopt.
Funnily enough I spent the last two days thinking about how I'd wish the Sugababes would give us as much content as the No Angels do.

Last edited:

They've been part of a festival lineup on Saturday and I think I haven't seen them perform like this since 2003. They've been on fire!

They brought their a-game for "One Life", too, to make people forget about the ESC debacle.

But yes, that was a stunning performance they delivered in Switzerland. Happy that "Too Old" made its way back into their setlist.
This and the Sugababes Mighty Hoopla set on the same weekend - what a time to be alive for an early 2000s girlgroup stan.

Watched this last night and even though it's not a full scale show and the production values are non-existant, the girls are actually pretty amazing. Vocals and harmonies! Great set list too, I loooooove FeelGood Lies.

Any updates on their tour? Please share!

Funnily enough I spent the last two days thinking about how I'd wish the Sugababes would give us as much content as the No Angels do.

When I saw that they'd done 'Maybe' I was really happy, but that was easily the worst version I've heard them do of that, very strange. Everything else was brilliant.

I removed my previous comment as it came across too harsh - what I meant was that we've been waiting 10 years for the sugababes to come back and as much as I want them to do really well and do everything we've been waiting for, it just seems a bit unlikely at this point. I would love to be proved wrong, honestly.

I agree with Jasper47 that it would be amazing to have a greatest hits of re-recorded, reproduced tracks with 4 new songs and a tour with as much energy and interaction as No Angels have done

I'm still in the process of watching all the footage (i.e. mainly stories from strangers with a public account) and it looks so, so good. I love that they added little bits and pieces, e.g. singing "You Could Be The First" during "Let's Go To Bed". I got goosebumps when I watched the "Disappear" ballad version. They were on fire. Happy to see Elle'ments era merch with Vany included.

Close-up footage on this account: https://www.instagram.com/stories/crucio21/2863676056778295916/
and @noangels.net of course.

Last edited:
I'm still in the process of watching all the footage (i.e. mainly stories from strangers with a public account) and it looks so, so good. I love that they added little bits and pieces, e.g. singing "You Could Be The First" during "Let's Go To Bed". I got goosebumps when I watched the "Disappear" ballad version. They were on fire. Happy to see Elle'ments era merch with Vany included.

Close-up footage on this account: https://www.instagram.com/stories/crucio21/2863676056778295916/
and @noangels.net of course.
Oh wow so is the tour different to the above linked concert?

Oh wow so is the tour different to the above linked concert?

I don't know but I would hope not. The concert was quite long, so maybe it will be trimmed for the proper tour as opposed to the one-off show. But it wouldn't make much sense to rehease everything and then change it all again for the tour, especially with Sandy living in the States.