No Angels - "Daylight" + 20 (Greatest Hits) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

No Angels - "Daylight" + 20 (Greatest Hits)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Danniiboy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Im surprised this won, was expecting La Histeria with its novelty sounding vibe to win.

I hope that some of the big four come top ten this year - all of them except the UK would be ideal!

2. Yep Sandy definitely nailed it the first time around. They weren't so good on the reprise though - and it was so close between them (I think I read 50.5%) that I wonder whether Carolin would have won had they performed a second time.

Still, what a relief! A decent song in the final to root for!

3. Aww great photo! hopefully it'll help them in Germania/Austria/Switzerland anyway.

4. I do like No Angels but I think that Cinema Bizzare and Carolin had better songs. I'm convinced that Cinema Bizzare were a contender for top 5 in Belgrade.

5. not the way they performed last night they weren't

6. It's a shame Austria aren't taking part this year as they would have been guaranteed some good points from them. They'll still get some from Switzerland and Bulgaria though, so I don't think it will be last, but because it's Germany I can;t see it being top 10...

7. I'm just so happy they won, I'll definitely be cheering for them in Belgrade. It's a fantastic song. One of my very favourites of theirs.

8. Just heard the song - it's awesome!

They've got one vote from Finland now.

9. That last place for us was really undeserved.
    I thought the song stood up well against the others and was at least as good as the winning song.
    The performance of the girls was also pretty flawless. Loved the outfits and the special effects were good and not too overdone.

I also really liked Turkey (at least that was a real song) and France (quite summery and fun).

Russia was really uninspired Timbaland-crap. I think he's lost it. And don't even get me started on that performance. What's with the ice-dancing and the violin when you could barely hear one in the song?

10. I loved the German song, but I didn't think the performance was that great. The vocal levels were a bit up and down, the music was too quiet and I think the colours they wore were a bit too dark. It's a shame because it's a great song, they're a great group and they did deserve to do better. Even if the performance was perfect they probably wouldn't have done much better in the voting.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I think they lost 50% of their votes because of the red haired Mcdonalds clown. Ew.

12. Because of the red haired mcdonalds clown they got 12 points from Bulgaria.

13. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Is she Bulgarian? Or a fashion role model for women over there?

14. She is Bulgarian and I believe she is the judge in a talent show over there...
    She might look stupid but I actually like her. She seems to really love what she does and it comes across.

15. they should release this to itunes, could do well.
    Love the blonde one.

16. there used to be five of 'em.. i think the fifth one is the talent show judge!

x

17. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Wikipedia says it's the Ronald McDonald one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.