No Angels - "Daylight" + 20 (Greatest Hits) | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

No Angels - "Daylight" + 20 (Greatest Hits)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Danniiboy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. I would love to get an HD version of the cover with no Universal logo. Hehehe.

What drama? I thought they have all been in good terms...

2. No drama now. But there was a point during their previous comeback where Nadja dumped the band and they were left as a trio with obligation. Nevermind Nadja had very personal stuff going around back then.

All good now.

rubirubi likes this.
  3. In A New Day I thought they were saying It's a new day / It's a new May and I was wondering what does a new May mean and it turns out they had the nerve to rhyme It's a new day with It's a new me, me pronounced may and if that is not giving you early 2000s I don't know what is.

A new maaay.jpg

rubirubi, Mvnl, Alenko and 1 other person like this.
  4. I would have loved some single releases as a trio. It would have been different.

5. Releases without Nadjas vocals??

rubirubi likes this.
  6. They look amazing! haven't aged a day!! I'm really looking forward to them releasing a new album! Destiny reloaded has always been a favorite of mine.

unidan82 likes this.
  7. Yep. Since Nadja left the band, No Angels could have released "Derailed" as a trio or the live album they were planning back then.

The did tour as a trio back then, right?

8. I'd never heard of them before, kept seeing this thread pop up, and now I've not been able to listen to anything but Still In Love With You and Daylight In Your Eyes back to back, incredible pop songs! Have you guys got any other recommendations by them that I should check out?

Mr.Arroz, Xanax, unidan82 and 2 others like this.
  9. Feelgood Lies

Little L, Xanax, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  10. Something about us

11. Rivers Of Joy!

Little L, Xanax, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  12. Jasper47 and clowezra like this.
  13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Thunderstorm deserves better.

MyNameIsNO, Rob and clowezra like this.
  14. Thanks for these everyone, added them all to my playlist!

Xanax, Alenko, unidan82 and 1 other person like this.
  15. The full Welcome To The Dance album plus the original versions of 20 would be the perfect way to get into the No Angels' music.

Alenko, clowezra and Mvnl like this.
  16. Go Ahead and Take It is also a bop! (+ the Lets Go to Bed remix)

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Conan, clowezra and Jasper47 like this.
  18. It's seemingly a fan favorite but it just doesn't klick with me. It's pretty far away from their original sound as well.

tylerc904, clowezra and Little L like this.
  19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The album itself wasn't so good (tbh I don't think they have a standout album period't) but this was the bop

Also, if you like them, you'll likely like Monrose who were formed six years later on German Popstars too

UncleDeSeanAli, Rob, rubirubi and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.