No Angels - "Daylight" + 20 (Greatest Hits) | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

No Angels - "Daylight" + 20 (Greatest Hits)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Danniiboy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. There's just so many great songs - hardly any duds (can only think of So What & What If)

2. Have to say, the new version with Nadja on 1st verse is far superior. Yes, I'm shocked too.

3. Just watched this... and noticed that Sandy mouths 'the colour of your lips' but sings 'my lips' that's clever! So I think sadly this may have been a pre-recorded vocal.

4. Literally most of their catalogue is duds to be honest. Besides the singles and couple good album tracks at least 50-60 percent of their output is terrible and has aged worse than milk in the Sahara.

Mr.Arroz and Jasper47 like this.
  5. [​IMG]

theincredibleflipper likes this.

6. An ICONIC mess.

Little L, Jasper47 and Lapras like this.
  7. Justice for

Conan and Alenko like this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Conan and rubirubi like this.
  9. You could not get any more 2003 if you tried.

Xanax likes this.
  10. Great song too.

I disagree. I do think they have great material!

unidan82 and Mr.Arroz like this.
  11. My attempts at getting rid of the Universal logo...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    unidan82, Mvnl, Xanax and 1 other person like this.

12. This is as 2000s as it can get and usually everyone loves that, it's actually a example very reminiscent of Pinks first album tbh and the international quality was there at the time

Been having a full No Angels nostalgia day, put their early work on streaming, it made my day better as the energy from their material took over

- was positively surprised / reminded

Conan and Xanax like this.
  13. Honestly the Now... Us album is mostly awesome early 2000's bops. I like all their albums, but this is probably my favorite. Their worst album cover though!

A slapper:

Little L, unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  14. 77C80D52-54F9-4A34-AF9F-912ED619F545.jpeg

Currently on track to be number 1 in Germany which is much better than I expected!

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

That's certainly deserved especially as their last comeback was underwhelming.

Whisky87 and rubirubi like this.
  16. Couldn't disagree more. I love almost all of their stuff, they all have a certain magic to them.

rubirubi likes this.
  17. I even made 2 tracks using their CD:ROM thing, which was extremely limited and had very dodgy samples and video clips - They're not amazing, but they kinda work. Basically you had 4 'songs' with maybe 20 audio clips and rubbish samples and clips of bass, drums, chords etc. The other 2 songs were too trashy to even try to make anything.

Conan and rubirubi like this.
  18. You know, Lucy has always bugged me vocally but I was watching their videos last night and she really does serve in a majority of them.

unidan82 likes this.

19. Seems they are def No1 on the album charts in Germany since they got an award already.

OlliMaus, Whisky87, Xanax and 3 others like this.
  20. WOW that's really impressive! Well done them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.