No Angels - "Daylight" & 20 (Greatest Hits) | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

No Angels - "Daylight" & 20 (Greatest Hits)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Danniiboy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Sandy could have been the Jessica Simpson of Germany.
    Or maybe she was actually...

rubirubi likes this.
  2. Sandy is one of the best German popstars ever. Period.

unidan82 likes this.
  3. Do we know if Annie Lennox ever commented about the girls’ version of TMBAA?

4. Mad Wild is so good and current, they should go for a full single release tbh

Xanax likes this.
  5. Watched it a few minutes ago when it was televised. Great energy and positive vibes. Guess they're finally 'cool' again. Nadja said she admired Mariah Carey back then.

Usually Carolin Kebekus is down with the cool kids, a little feminist and never used to be the target group of people liking No Angels back then. She's aged as well

Mr.Arroz and rubirubi like this.
  6. That was great fun!

Whatta man was fantastic.

rubirubi likes this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They deserve their flowers so much. Glad to see it!

8. That was so much fun to watch and they really fucking killed it. Sandy is such a talent.

Mvnl likes this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Where was the acoustic One Life posted earlier in this thread from? Was it fanmade?

10. After all we've talked about this Celebration album I have to say I'm really enjoying these new versions and they make me very happy.

I just want a complete new album, because they CAN deliver something great! Especially Sandy with those lovely vocals.

Alenko and unidan82 like this.
  11. Apparently they´re thinking about releasing "A new Day" as the third single later (maybe fall?)

12. As soon as Nadja sings it puts me in a dreamy mood - her voice really fits well with Sandy's. The other two... are needed for harmonies haha

rubirubi likes this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Guess who bought the vinyl,

Txetxu, Little L, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  14. I would love to see it... Is it so well designed like the CD digipack?

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

rubirubi likes this.
  16. Rob, Nephilim, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  17. Lucy on the cover of the Reason single!

18. I think there is at least one compilation album missing but maybe you didn't want it since it's just a repackaging I guess. Have it somewhere.

rubirubi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.