No Doubt (2024 Reunion + Coachella)

Mvnl

Staff member
It's the Tragic Kingdom 30th anniversary next year and they'd be silly not to do a full arena tour and festival run, particularly given this set has gone down really well. I can't personally see them doing new stuff anytime soon but who knows.
30???
God that was my 2nd album ever. How...
I suppose they only made it big over here in late 96 but still.. ouch?

She/Her/Queen
Gwen the rockstar works the ENTIRE stage like no other. I hope she taught that to her team at The Voice cause I never watch that show. A lot of artists these days should learn from her.

The first outfit was a lewk but the second outfit was giving diapers at the bottom.

She/Her/Queen
The absolute DUST to Push and Shove. I’m so sorry sweetie.

This would’ve fit in so well after Hey Baby:

And I would’ve removed It’s My Life cause she struggled on that one, everything else she didn’t! It’s not really their original song anyway.

Simple Kind of Life being included is bonkers, I would have fully collapsed!? Desperate for a world tour.
Simple Kind of Life is the one to me. I was finally stepping out of my Madonna/Janet bubble and actually receptive to some more alt-leaning stuff. The video was on MTV all the time and I was so captivated by that girl with the pink hair running around in a wedding dress while singing that angsty, yearning song. It still makes me so emotional to see it performed live.

She/Her/Queen
Mama, kudos for being Gwen Stefani again. For reuniting.

dd9356655d42929845bb88a39e24075bdfdb4e61.gif

he/him
Do you think they'll consider doing more touring and recording or is this really all just for some quick cash?

I don’t see more recordings, but she’s said she’s “open” to more happening with the band. Maybe some gigs here and there. I suppose that’s more up to them than her at this point.

God, that was so fucking good. I wasn't sure what to expect after so long, but it felt like no time had passed - her energy was at 11 (she sounded great, too!), their chemistry was palpable, and the whole thing just felt so right. The band seemed ecstatic the entire time.

They really should do even a small tour for the Tragic Kingdom anniversary next year. I'd be there in a second.

And I would’ve removed It’s My Life cause she struggled on that one, everything else she didn’t! It’s not really their original song anyway.
It was massive and inescapable at the time of release but it's shocking how popular it still is in the US. I feel like I still hear it at least once a week in public?

Echoing what others have said, but X Girlfriend and Simple Kind of Life made me so emotional.