No Doubt (2024 Reunion + Coachella)

It's honestly pretty weird to film that moment ddd. I'm sure it would be easier without a camera up in their grills.

LOVE that they're rehearsing Different People!

The way this passive-agressive back and forth probably mirrors the atmosphere with Gwen and the guys during rehearsals at the moment nn
This was my and and @mindtrappa intention!!

200.gif

Working on art with people you can’t stand is so crazy to me but I guess just as likely they’ll gel and reform. It. It could go either way.

A friend of mine’s band almost broke up while on the verge of a come up so they spent like 8k on band therapy but what made them get along again was touring.

Yeah, essentially, this is the 'story' which isn't really news.

She described feeling like she had “nothing left in her” while working on the group’s final album, 2012’s ‘Push and Shove’. Stefani was married to Bush’s Gavin Rossdale at the time, and she now says she wishes she had stayed home more often with her three kids, Kingston, Zuma and Apollo.

“I would be leaving my family. And if I didn’t come home with a song, I’d be like, ‘Oh my God, I’m such a loser — I didn’t have dinner with my family, and I didn’t write a song. I wasted an entire day of my life trying to be in No Doubt again’,” she said.

“I look at it now and think, ‘God, what was I doing trying to please everybody?’ Because really, I should have just been with my family. But we did it, and there are some good songs.”