No Doubt - General Discussion | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

No Doubt - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by DevotionDesire, Sep 15, 2009.

1. "New" is one of No Doubt's best ever songs.

2. Bathwater is one of the best-written songs in the history of music and that's that on that.

3. It’s the best No Doubt song, in fact.

4. I think I might rewatch Go tonight, yes.

Mvnl and lushLuck like this.
  5. You know what I like best about Christmas?

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  6. seconding thirding and fourthing

severely underrated around my parts too. Frustrating!

lushLuck likes this.
  7. I wish the audio archive on Beacon Street Online still worked. All of these posts have me digging around for album demos, it was a truly great resource

Maki likes this.
  8. Unrelated but I saw Go as a tween and was unnecessarily excited by the scene with Scott Wolf in those little undies.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    lushLuck and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  9. If there's something specific you need, you could always try asking @beaconstreet directly on Twitter, as they're still active there.

Maki likes this.
  10. As someone who loves discovering rarities by artists (and that especially applies to No Doubt), I have quite an amount of those rare/demo/unreleased songs, but also have a link (from a certain other fansite) where a lot of them appear on. Anyone interested can PM me.

And speaking of fansites, I'm devastated that the DoghouseGallery is no longer active. It contained so much valuable multimedia. Also, it could've saved me quite some time when creating artworks for the upcoming rate.

11. [​IMG]

Damita Jo, Disco Tears and Maria like this.
  12. Return Of Saturn is their best because it also has all those incredible b-sides as well.

RidesOnTheBreeze and Maki like this.
  13. [​IMG]

Voting for the No Doubt discography rate is extended and the new deadline is:
    May 6th at 23:59 GMT

Angeleyes likes this.
  14. bonnieetclyde likes this.
  15. For those who are lazy to follow the reveals/read the write-ups in the No Doubt discography rate thread, here's a recap of the first 20 songs that were eliminated:

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.