No Rome - RIP Indo Hisashi [EP] | The Popjustice Forum

No Rome - RIP Indo Hisashi [EP]

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by slaybellz, Aug 14, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

No Rome is a filipino artist who just signed to The 1975's label Dirty Hit. The band have also produced his latest single "Do It Again" (you can definitely hear it). He's also got a song with them on his upcoming EP full of bops coming August 30th.

[​IMG]

RIP Indo Hisashi - EP
    1. Do It Again​
    2. Seventeen​
    3. Narcissist ft. The 1975​
    4. Saint Laurent​

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  2. Thanks for recommending him in the 1975 thread! He really was worth checking out more and now I think I’m a little obsessed. The production on his material for this is just delicious!

slaybellz likes this.
  3. I'm glad you're into it! I've also become a bit obsessed with just three songs. The production really is lush.

4. Saint Laurent is so breezy. There are great melodies across all 3 songs he’s released so far. The 1975’s TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME reminds me of his stuff too so I guess it’s no coincidence they’re involved with this.

ohaimanabu and slaybellz like this.
  5. Music video for "Do It Again"

nooniebao and phily693 like this.
  6. The aesthetics and Do It Again are so good, but the 1975 connection is so.. eh.

Also, I wish someone was doing something like these aesthetics but like... making it queer.

7. The last song from the EP is out:

phily693 likes this.
  8. Fantastic EP. Really hope he blows up!
    I'm enjoying the polish that he has now compared to his earlier works.

slaybellz and phily693 like this.
  9. Is it just me or is Matty more obnoxious than usual in this?

10. Matty is the king of bops. Never failing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.