Noonie Bao - Pyramids | The Popjustice Forum

Noonie Bao - Pyramids

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by analka, Aug 19, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Island likes this.
  2. her first single was so amazing

3. That video for I'm In Love is all sorts of cold Scandinavian hipster weirdness. I quite like it.

4. The video is password-protected?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  5. Edu

Edu

I love Noonie and I'm glad she's coming more poppy this time.

Pyramids is good but not amazing as Bodywork Lover (what a song!) but I'll take it. The chorus reminds me of Foxes's Body Talk.

6. Love the song. The chorus is magnificent. The video is, unfortunatly, a disappointment.

7. Loving 'Pyramids'. Huge chorus.

8. This played on one of the independent pop radio stations I listen to. I LOVE it.

sugarcoma likes this.
  9. Pyramids is fantastic. It's quite similar to Tove Styrke's last album, perhaps a bit less unique-sounding in terms of production, but still killer. That chorus!

10. She's releasing her new EP Noonia on the 13th of November.

[​IMG]

Island and Jersey like this.
  11. Her covers are AMAZING. I am so ready for more tracks.

sugarcoma likes this.
  12. Pyramids sounds quite good, let me go stream this girl!

13. Guest member

Guest member Guest

Funnily enough, 2 tracks on Styrke's debut album were (co-)written by Noonie Bao.

Considering she also co-wrote Charli XCX's "Doing It", she is bound to become a PJ favourite in no time.

"Pyramids" is huge.

14. Yeah, Noonie is entering PJ fave territory or at least she should be. I can't wait to hear the EP. The cover is great!

15. Never heard of her before today, but "Pyramids" is the best song I've listened to in ages.

16. [​IMG]

Jersey likes this.
  17. Island

Island Staff Member

Ooh an EP sounds promising!

18. I'll gladly take three new songs and have a nice little collection. Any release dates, platform releases? I'd like a sunburst vinyl to go along with it.

19. It's out on the 13th of November, unfortunately only digitally. But she said something about an album next year!

Island and Jersey like this.
  20. Guest member

Guest member Guest

The 'Noonia' EP is out today.

Island, sugarcoma and HeartSwells like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.