Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album | Page 243 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Tayce from Drag Race UK is performing Wild Side in her sets now. I live.

Vasilios, nooniebao and Runawaywithme like this.
  2. Well at least someone is performing it...

3. #6 will probably be its peak on Urban Radio with Drake climbing so quickly. She had a radio interview last week where she mentioned single 2 coming “incredibly soon” and that it’s sonically similar to Wild Side.

4. She’s such a fucking star. I can’t wait for the next single.

FINISH LINE, Dijah., sesita and 8 others like this.
  5. Yea I really hope they're pushing a new single soon. I'm glad that Wild Side has stuck around, particularly finding success on urban radio, but I feel like it's time to give us something new.

6. When Wild Side dropped I realised... we all wanted her to be releasing as much as possible and collabing etc like the other girls were but her and her team were actually right and all those leaks by her that were pop weren't right for her. Props for that. Though If It Ain't Me would've been a cute moment.

slaybellz likes this.
  7. Isn’t there rumours of her also being on a ‘Woman’ remix with Doja ? not sure how true that is but that could be potentially amazing if it is true .

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    slaybellz likes this.
  8. THE VIDEO!!

slaybellz likes this.
  9. RJF

RJF

Sis.

10. Outtake from the Wild Side single cover shoot:

11. Oh WOW

If Cardi never said anything this would have been hidden..

12. Cardi's "make me Normani's manager" campaign continues apace. That shot is beautiful.

13. So they were just gonna keep that in the drafts? Insane!

14. They should have had CD singles with the images from that shoot. Gorgeous.

15. Okay now we just need Cardi to tweet about an album release date and single number 2.

16. Drop a joint album as this with the cover honestly. Stunning.

soratami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.