Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album | Page 250 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ok, that’s a good point. Ugh!!

Hyrulian likes this.
  2. "Earned"? The language y'all exclusively use in her thread is so fucking weird.

3. I don't think she's any happier than we are that the music is taking so long to come out. This is a consistent issue with how labels treat R&B girls. I imagine her frustration is 100x whatever ours as fans is.

4. The word “earned” is all over the forum, just stop!

5. You first.

6. Pretty sure she's enjoying all this even less than we are.

7. Can’t say I’m surprised that her label are so comprehensively incompetent with how they handle every single aspect of her career, nor their continued failure to support her in becoming the superstar she deserves, having witnessed the manner in which they neglected and mismanaged Tinashe year upon year.

Dijah. likes this.
  8. It's about time us girlies got together and started our own label to take care of the forgotten popstars

9. Being an artist under a shitty, greedy label must be so frustrating and exhausting. The way these labels delay their music and withhold their releases makes no sense whatsoever, it’s got to be down to greed.

10. It must be horrible to endure all this and be restricted in what she can publicly discuss without getting into trouble with her team/management/label.

Runawaywithme, 1991, tea and 14 others like this.
  11. The day her album comes out I know I will be buying it with violence.

1991, tea, Sprockrooster and 13 others like this.
  12. There's an EP coming, although I don't know when

slaybellz likes this.
  13. How do you know this?

slaybellz likes this.
  14. Apparently the beat in this is a teaser from new music.

15. This has the same beat as the track she previewed in the car (two months ago now ddd), so I'm guessing this is definitely the next single.

16. I didn’t realize it was the same beat without her vocals! Ddd

17. And it’s apparently titled “Fair”

Speakerphone and nooniebao like this.

18. Her The Distance/safety net is coming.

[​IMG]

19. This too henny:

sesita and slaybellz like this.
  20. Why not her Work From Home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.