Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album | Page 264 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. She looks gorgeous!

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    Mr.Arroz, Island, superultra and 10 others like this.
  2. The way she references "her catalogue" like she's five albums deep rather than a barely filled Spotify playlist. Queen behaviour, honestly.

3. To be fair, she probably has five-shelved-albums worth of material, ddd.

4. Sky Ferreira and Normani signing new publishing deals within a week of each other... the stars are aligning... Azealia next.

5. The Fair video has really grown on me. It’s like a moving portrait and she’s gorgeous.

6. [​IMG]

K94, Txetxu, Smooth Criminal and 20 others like this.
  7. When did that get released?

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  8. The visualizer I mean

[​IMG]

9. It’s been rumoured the next single is called Candy Paint (the leaked song from the ‘Fair’ release Party)

10. DROP CANDY PAINT FOR SUMMER AND GET A HIT

Dijah., sesita, nooniebao and 4 others like this.
  11. Even only hearing Fair, Wild Side (assuming it makes the album), and the snippet of Candy Paint...AOTY contender.

Mr.Arroz, Dijah., nooniebao and 2 others like this.
  12. Isn't Wild Side considered a radio hit, at the very least?

13. Yeah, it did incredibly well on urban and rhythmic. It's actually still hanging around the top 100 on overall radio because of how well it performed on those formats.

Which makes it even more baffling that we're sitting here nearly a year (!!!) later with no follow-up single...

joe_alouder, Almond, K94 and 8 others like this.

sesita likes this.
  15. She sounds great !

16. She sounds gorgeous! She made the right move collaborating on this. She sounds so at home on rnb. We just need a solid body of work and a BANGING single to set her up.

Come on team, they need to get it together, she’s a star!

17. So this hasn’t come off repeat since I posted it , it’s so good and they both sound great . I’m gonna need Josh’s team to push this heavy .

nooniebao likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.