Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album | Page 265 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. I'm getting more and more obsessed with the Don't They remix, I hope it becomes a slow burner success, a new Love Lies moment.

nooniebao likes this.
  2. Another Candy Paint snippet

Gonna need her to drop this with immediate effect !

3. Sounds great as usual but I beg that this isn't followed by another 5 months of teasing.

superloves and Rafa_el like this.
  4. Tommy Brown confirmed that Candy Paint is produced by him today on Twitter.

5. JUST RELEASE IT I BEG OF Y’ALL @RCA

6. A 2020 song called "Waiting for You" leaked. It's really good.

7. Well that’s disappointing.

8. Oh I am fully blaming @RCA for this

Ferk likes this.
  9. As a really (really) casual fan, can someone sum up what has/is going on with Normani?

10. The only acceptable theory is that Camila is performing witchcraft on her career.

11. Who knows? Her team seem to think that putting out one (great) single every decade and continually teasing an album that never materializes is a good strategy for success. She's not the first and she won't be the last but it's massively frustrating.

Rafa_el likes this.
  12. Her album is apparently done according to people in the know on other forums/internet spaces and this song is on the way:

spaceship likes this.
  13. Imagine how tired we are…

14. I thought we’re finally good news when I saw the thread bump but it was just another attempt from RCA to normalise Chris Brown while using one of their female artists as a prop.

Imagine how exhausted we are, indeed.

15. Everything about this is so baffling. I know it's much, much bigger than Normani - I've said before that she is probably much more frustrated than we are. So this isn't directed at her...

But what the fuck is her team doing?! She said back in April that she had a solo single coming within a month... it's nearly July, and instead she's dancing in a Chris Brown video?! We're just a few weeks shy of a year since Wild Side came out, and all she's dropped since then is Fair... without a video or any real push. I don't get what's going on. Her team has dropped the ball so spectacularly that I just don't know how they get things back on track. I don't think her career is doomed by any means, but the momentum she was building post-5H is long gone at this point.

16. You all will blame anybody but her dd.

Verandi, Blue6010, kingbm and 2 others like this.
  17. It's a combination of everything - her, her management, the label, and general support from the overall industry.

I used to work for R** and did work on this project so I wish I could say more but the NDA is still active

18. Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.