Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album | Page 271 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Fair" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Fair remains so sublime.

2. Wild Side, Fair, and Waves are all fantastic and deserve to be on an album.

3. It's coming when God tells ha it's ready!

lushLuck, blaze_dave and 1986 like this.
  4. I hate that we're nearing the end of another year, and there doesn’t seem to be another release in sight. I really hope that she’s able to get through whatever is happening behind the scenes, cause her dropping one fucking single a year is not it. At this point, Idk if it’s label fuckery or what even are the expectations RCA has for her considering she did almost no promo for Fair.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  5. Fair didn't even get a video, and around that time she said that there was another solo single coming nearly immediately after. I think around May she said "within a month." And I believe she tweeted and someone here confirmed that she was filming a video for something around then. So there had to be some behind-the-scenes issues that halted whatever plan they had. It's all be bizarre.

6. Imagine bagging a Vocal Bible™ collab on your debut album only for it to never come out.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  7. Rob

Rob

There can't be a tracklist for an album that's never happening so at least Brandy will always have hope!

neinzedd likes this.
  8. The actual crumbs we got fed this year. Tragic.

9. What is going ON

Txetxu, HolyWater, Ashling92 and 2 others like this.
  10. Going is a strong word.

11. The following songs have leaked in the last few weeks:
    • Candy Paint (LQ)
    • Waiting For You (2020)
    • Used To (released by Brandy)
    • Runaround
    • Ring (released by Selena Gomez)
    • Make It Hard
    • Gold (released by Jae Stephens)
    • DUI
    • Feel Me (2020)

Hurricane likes this.
  12. Out of the blue I suddenly remembered a Twitter(?) video from before 'Fair' was released, of Normani painting in the nude. At the time I assumed it was for a music video, but was it just a cute little Britney cosplay?

JMSinc likes this.
  13. More leaks:
    • Insomnia (on the album, was played to DSPs this year)
    • One on One (LQ - on the album, was played to DSPs this year)
    • Somebody Else
    Apparently some fans of her as most of what is on her album? And has been playing the songs to fans on various Twitter spaces? ddd

14. Everyone was super hyped after she released Motivation! but nothing came after! I like her still though.

15. That was just a short video to announce the song, wasn't it? I don't think it was meant as anything more than that.

Burzum likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.