Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. New interview:

Mr.Arroz and sesita like this.
  2. She’s giving what she’s supposed to give .

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  3. Added to one of the UK’s biggest playlists on Spotify:

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  4. The amount of awful songs I had to scroll through before finally getting to her...

5. Hopefully Spotify really does get on board with some playlist updates tomorrow because it's down to #68 in the US today. I feel like it's not super immediate and people need to give it a chance to let it properly sink in. In that sense I think that radio can be it's biggest asset, too. It's hard not to get this stuck in your head once you've heard it a few times.

6. Extended video version out now on her YouTube

Not currently on Spotify/Apple music yet though .

7. The extended version is up for me on Spotify. I've watched the video so many times that it seems odd without the bridge.

8. I'm very late dd but Wild Side is a moment and I'm so happy for her. She seems so passionate about it, and I'm sure there was pressure with how much support she's gotten from other artists and stuff over the past couple of years.

Parts of that Zach Sang interview were....a bit much dd, especially the cultural reset part. Maybe it's making me scream because it originated from a Rose McGowan meme and she's taking it very seriously.

9. Does the extended version have the bridge?

10. Yup, it’s basically the music video version I think?

11. Debuts at #32 on Today’s Top Hits:

12. Prediction for the next Hot 100 from a fairly reliable account:

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's on iTunes, just bought it!

TRAVVV, Neon Green and nooniebao like this.
  14. Fry too

tea, Pretend, Neon Green and 10 others like this.
  15. I love Cardi so much

16. [​IMG]

I don’t love Wild Side but I do want to see her succeed.

neinzedd and Stopremix like this.
  17. Another regularly accurate chart watcher predicts Wild Side to debut in the top 20.

The song hasn’t left repeat for me for a week now so I’m happy to see it connecting. It’s doing decently for them on TikTok too.

18. It's good they got the extended version on because I was frustrated that the version I wanted to listen to the most wasn't the most convenient. Anyways, both versions purchased on iTunes and streaming because even if I think the song is fine, I really am rooting for her.

Truce, drewsky, Neon Green and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.