Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album | Page 223 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Are we getting any performances anytime soon?

spaceship likes this.
  2. This held at #69 on US Spotify, likely thanks to the TTH placement. It's also at #18 on Apple Music. Decent numbers, but they definitely need to give it some kind of push if they're expecting it to turn into something. Radio is moving quite slowly.

TRAVVV and thequinntessential like this.
  3. If she’s going for this sound, she really shouldn’t expect any of her singles to take off without being in the context of an album. The alt-R&B girls need more material to gain steam, in general.

4. Can we get a performance?

5. No :)

6. Well...

Lately and lushLuck like this.
  7. A No. 14 debut would be quite impressive, especially after all of its playlisting issues.

8. The first performance of Wild Side happened this evening at a Don Julio event.

9. Dd at the girl in the background saying she ain't lip synching.

10. An artist like Normani should want to put her own budget into her videos. She knows how trash her deal is!

11. I'm sure the first set of predictions had this debuting around #50 so #14 is an amazing result!

lushLuck likes this.
  12. I don't understand why Normani's team didn't try to score some product placement for the video, so that Normani wouldn't have to go out of pocket.

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Not the audience having clearer lead vocals. Normani girl, SPEAK UP.

14. Isn’t the Jameson product placement?

15. Yes, along with the Bulgari jewelry in the helicopter scene.

Jacques, 4Roses, Mikal and 9 others like this.
  16. We won . (for now)

17. Perhaps I should've rephrased it and said "enough product placement, so that Normani wouldn't have to go out of pocket."

Also, is that Bulgari product placement or is she just wearing Bulgari jewels?

lushLuck likes this.
  18. This part has been living rent free in my head since Wild Side came out !

19. I love how much all the girls are supporting Normani!!

Mr Blonde, sesita, superultra and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.