Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album | Page 225 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Now let’s do an Olivia Rodrigo and have the next single ready to go soonish.

2. I think this will do great on radio but will probably be a slow burner. They should follow a similar pattern to Planet Her, get a promo single out for early September and have the album ready to go with single 2 in October. There's really no need to delay things any longer than that but this is RCA so..

3. Didn’t RCA take away SZA’s hard drive to force her to release Ctrl?

sesita, spaceship and Txetxu like this.
  4. I'm not expecting an album until 2022.

5. so that I'm pleasantly shook when it comes.

scottdisick94, Raichu, 3Xs and 16 others like this.
  6. She tweeted then deleted some stuff about people on twitter saying she wasn't needed on the song and that her verse doesn't fit etc. She went on to say she wouldn't promote anymore and she'd tell Normani to release a solo version dd

slaybellz and spaceship like this.
  7. Although I'd love a solo version, Cardi was absolutely needed on the song. I love Normani, but there was no way that "Wild Side" would've debuted in the Top 20 without Cardi and her on-going management and promo.

8. I agree this would be great, but she's already said the album is planned for the end of the year, so October seems a little optimistic?

Also she didn't say which year.

9. Obviously any of these would all be great but a Normani and Rosalia collab could be a MOMENT !

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    slaybellz, sesita, spaceship and 3 others like this.
  10. tea

tea

Getting a Bey collab on a first album* would be such a serve

*citation needed

11. *Good News

also rosalia and doja being the only reasonable expectations to have for features

slaybellz and spaceship like this.
  12. tea

tea

ddd I forgot Good News was the debut album!

I wouldn't say Beyoncé would be too unreasonable considering they have met already and Bey seems like a fan

Rihanna on the other hand... we will get Normani doing the one-two split ha ha to Wild Side in the FentyParfum show and deal

13. Ok this made me laugh way harder than it should have.

14. So... are they just gonna let the single die again?

15. They’re still pushing it on radio and it’s doing well on US Apple Music for now. Televised promo is very limited until daytime and primetime come back from the summer break.

RainOnFire and PopCrushed like this.
  16. She's surely doing the VMAs, isn't she?

spaceship likes this.
  17. I’m here for all these Artists/Celebs stanning Normani and the song !

18. A Today Show or GMA performance would be good right about now, or a late night show or a VEVO session. As @sesita mentioned, a VMAs slot feels inevitable.

19. I don't understand how she still hasn't done Elle's Song Association yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.