Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album | Page 242 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. I’m shocked that Normani had so little time to prepare and absolutely dominated the stage! Beside Lil Nas X who we knew would deliver, she completely nailed it! Her vocals really impressed me given how insane that choreo is!

lushLuck likes this.
  2. Official upload and maybe it's just me but the sound mix is so much better. The instrumental is much louder and full.

3. Wild Side is expected to rise 20 spots after the Drake album bomb.

4. This is a random minor complaint but it’s annoying how she doesn’t have a moving canvas on Spotify. She didn’t have one for Motivation either.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  6. Justice for do do doo!

7. Amazing to see it's not dead. Frustrating to see what could have been. Hope it has even longer legs.

8. It was already confirmed but it looks like she is performing Wild Side at the Savage X Fenty show this Friday:

Predicted to rise 8 spots on next week’s Hot 100:

9. I’m torn because I’m glad this song has legs but I’m ready for another single.

loveslikethis and stereosalt like this.
  10. Months removed from this, I can say it’s one of the best singles of the year and is going to go a long way in establishing her with the alt-R&B crowd. I think the logical next move would be to get her featured in other songs for the meantime and then, release the next one and the album soon after.

11. Glad to see this song has legs and is not only handing around, but is climbing the chart. Considering it’s not had much promo it’s been doing pretty well. Hopefully it does a ‘Love Lies’ and peaks months down the line.

and sorry to do this …. But I’m so happy it’s doing so much better than Cabello

Tracy Jacks and Jordtayylor like this.
  12. Whew I’m ready !

13. I am manifesting a slow burn top 10 moment

14. The Savage X Fenty show is out early this year!

15. Something feels like it clicked behind the scenes? I wonder if that A&R leaving RCA lifted a roadblock or something. Very excited for what’s next.

I feel like she’s giving a hint about a possible sample / interpolation.

16. Top 10 for Wild Side on Urban Radio is looking likely. RCA seems to still be pushing this at that format.

ItBeats, tea, lemonsqueezyy and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.