Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album | Page 243 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. One thing about Ciara she always gonna to serve effortlessly .

2. Muuuuuummmm.

Vasilios likes this.
  3. wait

Jersey, nooniebao and Hyrulian like this.
  4. Repeating this experience right now, happy to report that this song hasn't aged a single day since July. What a fucking tune. It's clearing my skin and distracting me from the sunburn I don't have yet. I'm here for that second wind, even if it seems a bit late since it's kinda dead on Spotify now. R&B this good can't be allowed not to smash.

5. The extended version climbed to another new peak of #178 after this tweet was posted so the song is really hanging in there.

ItBeats, Tracy Jacks, tea and 2 others like this.
  6. All it took was some time for the song to build up momentum - I'm glad it's gaining traction again. Fuck Spotify for taking this off their main playlists while they kept Lele Pons flops on the last few spots of Today's Top Hits for months.

superloves likes this.
  7. 2nd highest net positive score on Urban Radio’s callouts this week:

tea, Hyrulian, Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  8. A steady hit in the US for a song that hasn’t had much promo. Hopefully it continues to rise and if not then I hope a second single is released quick

9. Heard this out last night. Whew, what a song.

slaybellz, Overdose and nooniebao like this.
  10. Tayce from Drag Race UK is performing Wild Side in her sets now. I live.

Vasilios, nooniebao and Runawaywithme like this.
  11. Well at least someone is performing it...

12. #6 will probably be its peak on Urban Radio with Drake climbing so quickly. She had a radio interview last week where she mentioned single 2 coming “incredibly soon” and that it’s sonically similar to Wild Side.

13. She’s such a fucking star. I can’t wait for the next single.

FINISH LINE, Dijah., sesita and 8 others like this.
  14. Yea I really hope they're pushing a new single soon. I'm glad that Wild Side has stuck around, particularly finding success on urban radio, but I feel like it's time to give us something new.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.