Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. That Kaytranada mix of Wild Side!!!! DROP IT.

2. I'm obsessed with Wild Side again. It sounds so fresh and warm now the weather's getting cooler.

3. A demo of her's has leaked called "Used To".

The beat would later go on to be released by Brandy:

TRAVVV and nooniebao like this.
  4. What ever happened to that Tommy Jeans campaign??

5. I think that was only something for TikTok.

Anyway, she’s moved on to Steve Madden

6. I love how What's It Gonna Be?! video this is

Leopold, TRAVVV, Nephilim and 2 others like this.
  7. Best Music Video nom surely must be a lock ? Best R&B song would be nice as well but you know scammys can’t be trusted ..

K94, singabob, sesita and 4 others like this.
  8. This looks terrifying. It's giving me PS1 graphics, tbh.

singabob, tea and lushLuck like this.
  9. I keep returning to Used To and thinking what a great track it could have been on a Motivation album.

nooniebao and singabob like this.
  10. I guess it’s safe to say that the album isn’t coming this year cause I don’t think they would like her to go against Taylor and Adele for Q4, but I wish they would at least drop another single

Nephilim likes this.
  11. Nothing against you specifically but I’m so tired of reading a variation on this in every thread fff

12. Wild Side is actually doing well in the US, I don’t think it’s left the Hot100 yet! Now if her team can just give the song a few more performances…

13. She never said the album was coming this year, it's been slated for 2022 for quite a while now. It would be nice to get another single before Christmas though.

14. I’m manifesting a single, album pre-order, and tour announcement at the top of the year.

15. You'll get one (1) Vevo Lift of Wild Side and you'll deal.

16. I'm glad that it's caught on with urban radio because that bodes well for how the format will treat her follow-up singles. But that's currently the only metric keeping the song afloat; it's at #168 on Apple Music and not charting on Spotify or iTunes. It has 50M plays on Spotify and 63M on YouTube. It's very much time to move on to a new single that can build on the progress that Wild Side has made. My fear is that they're going to wait until next year to do anything and it'll be like starting from scratch all over again.

17. It has rebounded a bit on Spotify (back up to #3 on Cardi’s page), but I agree, it’s time for the next single.

18. Streams have slowed to almost nothing. It's dead, definitely time to move on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.