Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani - "Wild Side" + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. I haven't found Normani remarkably appealing so far. But solo music could obviously change that.

Having said that I must admit I stan Ally yet don't follow her ddd.

2. I totally understand. She - like Justine - are kind of made for Instagram, though, to be honest.

clean your wig fridge likes this.
  3. Her duet with Khalid drops tomorrow!

4. Snippet:

lushLuck likes this.
  5. I'm excited.

nooniebao likes this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I like it, they both sound brilliant.

Also Rollercoaster is lowkey Bleachers' best song so yas that soundtrack looks brill so far.

nooniebao likes this.
  7. Oh that’s a very nice song. I’m here for Normani being the Whisper Tinashe. Getting her on this vibey sound is hot.

lushLuck and nooniebao like this.
  8. First official promo picture of Normani as a solo act courtesy of her manager:

Dijah., Island, NoSoyCortés and 12 others like this.
  9. Ooh I'm liking this, very cool. This is exactly the right genre for her and her voice sounds lovely when she stays within her range. She looks stunning in that photo too.

brunogrey and nooniebao like this.
  10. LOVE this it’s the perfect type of song for her . Can see it possibly doing really well as well.

nooniebao likes this.
  11. She’s confirmed one Beats1 with Zane Lowe that she’s working on a solo project that’s 30% complete:

I guess that’s confirmation that 5H is going on hiatus once their tour wraps up in the spring.

12. Interview with V Magazine:

13. A B.O.P.

14. Tour is semi-canceled anyway.

nooniebao and lushLuck like this.
  15. She's serving looks! The Khalid song is cute. I've never looked into 5H but after being impressed by Camila's solo stuff, I'll be checking for Normani.

16. Yeah the Australian leg was cancelled but it looks like they’re still going ahead with their dates in Asia. They haven’t announced any concrete plans for this year.

17. She’s reaching for the heights by calling her mononym Normani. You go girl #beyonce

18. Normani is a fantastic performer and dancer, but I really do think that she's much more suited to being in a group. She shines on stage, but her voice often isn't strong enough to sustain a verse during performances, let alone an entire solo song.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.