Normani | Page 118 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. He better stan!

2. Was it crack? Is that what you smoked? You smoked crack?

3. I can forgive Normani’s performances being a little rough’n’ready because even Beyonce’s early career performances were were equally rough’n’ready. Just as Beyoncé did, I’m sure Normani will learn to hone her craft and figure out her strengths and weakness.

4. I was about to say. They sound nothing alike?

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  5. Motivation keeps growing on me, what a damn ear worm.

TrixieVillaintina and nooniebao like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

WHAT A ZAD

7. Gorgeous queen! Wow!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Behind the scenes of her performance at Alexander Wang’s NYFW after-party:

Island, AlteKing, QueenB and 3 others like this.
  9. Normani’s walking during Rihanna’s SavageXFenty show airing on Amazon Prime on September 20th:

EDIT:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  10. I'm a bit surprised she's not on every TV show/radio station possible promoting the song. It's went really quiet after the VMA's and she's struggling a bit on Spotify in the UK at least after a promising start.

Where's the promo?

11. I think the VMA's probably have some sort of exclusivity in regards to televised performances for a period of time before and after the VMA's air.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though. I've just always assumed that's how it works.

12. Why is Alexander Wang trying to bring the "whale tail" back?

lushLuck and Jwentz like this.
  13. I think that’s SNL. Not sure if the VMAs have the kind of pull to demand such a thing these days nn

14. She’s on Graham Norton this month so I assume there will be more UK promo while she’s in London?

sesita, Island, Bobbyrae and 2 others like this.
  15. So how is the single doing? Hard to tell with all these album tracks on spotify. Is it still doing great on radio?

16. Spotify numbers aren't great. #54 on global. It was more or less keeping pace with Slide Away (Miley released on the same day) but the gap is widening and Slide Away isn't doing that great in the first place.

If I were the label I would push something else soon.

thequinntessential likes this.
  17. Checklist should have had Motivation's push / video / budget... everything. Still THAT bop.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  18. Considering she’s only done one televised performance of it so far I think it’s doing okay? Its remaining steady and rising on pop radio in the US and it’s getting more airplay in the UK and there are promo slots to come so I think we’ll see a rise soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.