Normani | Page 151 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Do y'all wanna know what was a moment?

2. This was kind of a cultural reset

tea, acl, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  3. I mean

[​IMG]

WHEW!

4. Diamonds should've been a Top 5 hit.

dodoriazarbon, Txetxu, Havana and 6 others like this.

5. Normani’s performance starts at 11:48.

spaceship and slaybellz like this.
  6. The whole set was a mess. Normani was low energy (and some of the vocals on Motivation were a real struggle), but it's hard to fault her lack of enthusiasm when she's playing to what I can only surmise is a half-full high school gymnasium. I know Motivation only came out last summer, but it feels like she's been doing the same songs for 5 years. We need some damn music.

7. Again?

8. I don’t understand why her team keeps booking these pointless gigs. She deserves so much more than this.

Superloves and spaceship like this.
    slaybellz, tea and spaceship like this.
  10. Lackluster audiences do not justify lackluster performances and vocals, especially at such a young and important stage in your career in my opinion. This was a bad showing. Twitter comparisons to Selena Gomez’ live vocals is not a good strategy for Team Normani.

Rob likes this.
  11. It's her only income sis. Wonderland doesn't pay.

slaybellz, Havana, elektroxx and 2 others like this.
  12. Is that true? I always thought people got paid to appear in magazines, I mean it is a form of work to model.

13. No. The only model jobs that pay are brand testimonials and campaigns. And for a select few “Topmodels” also catwalk jobs.

Jesus Jugs likes this.
  14. There's an Interview magazine feature of her that appeared on my timeline this morning. Jeez how many more of these are they gonna do without actual music out? I'm so over industry hype.

15. ...hopefully those are lyrics.

elektroxx and spaceship like this.
  16. Or a message to her team, because ...

Bobbyrae, 2014, OlliMaus and 7 others like this.

17. This was a cute moment from her. Felt like ages ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.