Normani | Page 152 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Normani’s choreographer was attacked by her fanbase and these are his responses:

sesita and spaceship like this.
  2. Stans are the worst.

Vixen, tea, stereosalt and 8 others like this.

3. Looks like she’s still recording

nooniebao and spaceship like this.
  4. Imagine how tired we are. Imagine how tired we are.

lushLuck and spaceship like this.
  5. Another magazine cover. Groundbreaking.

jawow_, lushLuck, Hyrulian and 2 others like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I mean..at least it's Rolling Stone i.e. one that people know

Vixen, Overdose, Laurence and 17 others like this.
  7. The album is coming soon yes?

spaceship likes this.
  8. Two of these girls have a severe aversion to releasing...anything so this is a scream.

9. I want them to cover

spaceship likes this.
  10. All 3 of them are absolute Queens and it's great to see three black women on the cover of Rolling Stone. But... I wish the shot was better. It's a pretty boring cover.

11. The amount of magazine covers she’s doing without releasing music, along with the lackluster performance from last weekend basically being scrubbed from the Internet...The last few months of her career have been baffling.

13. I love this!

Her fans are so fucking dramatic, I don't have the time for it.

tea, TrixieVillaintina and spaceship like this.
  14. Not gonna lie I kind of get where her stans are coming from even though it could be expressed better.

spaceship likes this.
  15. The cover is kind of giving me composite group photo they show when someone gets eliminated from America's Next Top Model.

16. I'm not gonna let one lackluster performance at a non-event that was telecast to 14 people sour me from her (I stan a few girls who have delivered their share of lackluster performances, some just have it pointed out more frequently than others). But the rollout, in general, has been bizarre. There was undeniable hype and momentum with Love Lies/Dancing With a Stranger/Motivation (Waves never really caught on, but it's amazing). I don't get what the strategy has been since then.

On one hand, if they just don't feel like they've had the right material to release as an album, then I guess I'm glad she's taking her time. I really think she can deliver something special. But at this point, if she drops her debut and it's anything less than spectacular, this will all feel like a huge waste.

Runawaywithme, tea, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  17. Whoever compared her to Harry Styles wasn't wrong nn. Being a superstar requires music to be released.

18. I can only dignify these wishy washy magazine covers with the following

19. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.