Normani | Page 160 | The Popjustice Forum

Normani

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Dec 14, 2016.

1. The fact that her team saw how well Motivation was received and then proceeded to do absolutely nothing with it speaks for itself. Normani isn't responsible for marketing, booking performances, etc. – they should have had her on at least a handful of late-night or daytime shows performing the song after the VMAs, or at least come up with some kind of social media push. There was just... nothing.

2. Also the Graham Norton performance that got mysteriously cancelled last minute which would have been her push in the UK. Yeah something’s definitely going on behind the scenes.

3. It got to #27 in the UK, which is actually very respectable for a new artist. It definitely could have gone higher though, especially if the Graham Norton performance went ahead. I heard it a lot on the radio at the time and feel like it's the kind of song that could/should have been huge over here.

kermit_the_frog and lushLuck like this.

4. How very Rihanna of her

JasonJay, PopCrushed, aniraz and 6 others like this.
  5. I don’t know if working with 29 producers is a good thing... To me it seems like she doesn’t have a clue about her sound.

6. Is it actually 29 producers or 29 well known songwriters and producers?

7. The songs she's been sent have been submissions from 29 producers, some of them could be working together. She did not visit 29 studios to sit down and create stuff guys.

tea, blaze_dave, dewzero and 5 others like this.
    Crisp X and Dijah. like this.
  9. Just popping in to say Slow Down should’ve been a worldwide, multi-week number one smash.

Good morning to everyone, except whoever decided to just chuck the song out there and let it die a quick death. xx

10. I think Normani hates Slow Down so there was no chance of that happening lol.

11. Checklist is still IT

Ashling92, tea, Pineapple and 7 others like this.

12. ANOTHER magazine? Not even the best album in history of mankind justifies this kind of intensive magazine coverage and PR buffoonery.

13. The album is the empty pool.

14. What the fuck is happening.

junkos and spaceship like this.
  15. It's kind of impressive how much of a shit show her entire solo career has been. Her team are a bunch of dumbasses.

16. Interview from that photoshoot:

tea and nooniebao like this.
  17. We love a model.

18. The photo is a serve though.

19. Beautiful photo but we need something...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.