Normani

The reality is definitely that she’s not running either account, even though it’s a funnier story. Most artists (even on small labels) contract out that kind of promotional work to agencies who specialize in ‘digital strategy.’

I was briefly in that line of work and managed the artist’s content across multiple social media platforms. So realistically it was just her promo team accidentally showing their hand on what was supposed to look like a grassroots fan account, dd.

I'm really rooting for Normani to make it big but let's not act like these are her peers.

I'm well aware, which is why I expressed concern over her releasing at the same time as much bigger and more established artists. Streaming playlisting, radio airplay, and even general fan interest are all gonna go to those 4 before her.

Currently hyperfixated on that downward run she does on 1:59 when she sings "just do this shit". It sounds like her voice is pouring down a cascade like water, beautiful, beautiful.

Currently hyperfixated on that downward run she does on 1:59 when she sings "just do this shit". It sounds like her voice is pouring down a cascade like water, beautiful, beautiful.
I know I am going to get a lot of flack for this -- and I am a fan -- but there is no way anyone really thinks this album is going to be a success or go anywhere.. This is honestly Tinashe 2.0 except Tinashe had a successful 1st album. I'm hoping for the best, but anticipating lackluster sales and being dropped.
Anything related to her debut album can be posted in the DOPAMINE thread:

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/normani-1-59-feat-gunna-dopamine-jun-14.75196/

This is her general discussion thread.