Norway: MGP 2020 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Norway: MGP 2020

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Raylee's Wild is going amazingly well on Spotify. 600,000 streams already. Shes doing about 200k streams per week. As a comparison, Rein Alexander has 88k streams to date, Didrik and Emil have only 55k streams, and Sondrey has only 52k streams. Wild is a SMASH!

WowWowWowWow and ImaginationS like this.

2. [​IMG]

3. Boppy effort from former Idol - contestant Oda Gjøvåg aka Oda Loves you!

WowWowWowWow and constantino like this.
  4. Straight-to-the-final Ulrikke's "Attention" is out earlier than planned:

It's nice enough in terms of production and melody but sheesh, those lyrics. Sis. She sings the word "attention" about 50 times too many.

WowWowWowWow likes this.

5. BOP!

[​IMG]

6. Pretty spellbound with this. Could be a proper moment live. My 2nd to Wild! One Last Time in 3rd.

constantino and ImaginationS like this.
  7. Caroline Polachek found... alive and thriving.

constantino likes this.
  8. A&E

A&E

9. Magnus Bokn won tonight. Sigh.

Ulrikke’s performance of ‘Attention’ was very solid, though. She sang the shit out of it! And some great drama with the lighting. The song is growing on me too. I wouldn’t be mad if they send that but I have a feeling we haven’t heard the winning song yet...

constantino and A&E like this.
  10. This selection is the absolute PITS nn.

11. Us: I wonder why Norway don’t copy MelFest
    Norway: here you go!
    Us: thanks I hate it

12. A&E

A&E

Ulrikke's performance gave me VViktoria's Not with Me.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  13. Blown away by Ulrikke that was seriously good. Massive grand final potential.

constantino likes this.
  14. Honestly, Ulrikke really sold the song. I worry it might have a Paenda trajectory but it’s a risk worth taking

WowWowWowWow, constantino and A&E like this.
  15. Perhaps Democracy is not the best way.

16. Apparently they’re yet to reveal Agnete as a contestant... I’m convulsing

17. Maybe if they'd properly gone melfest and spent some of the oil money on opening and interval acts, instead of having beardyman talk to Arne and Sofia who he abducted invited from the local petrol station.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.