November 2019 PJ Charts: Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut? | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

November 2019 PJ Charts: Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Nov 11, 2019.

1. You know I need at least 50 voters to let the charts commence, so get on with it already.

Remorque, vague, evilsin and 7 others like this.
  2. ohnostalgia and berserkboi like this.
  3. I wonder if I would have any luck getting @DJHazey to come out of chart retirement & give Vanessa's new single a 10?

giphy-2.gif

4. berserkboi likes this.
  5. Oooooo I knew I forgot to vote for something.
    I forgot to vote for Mandy too. Ugh I hate myself.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

AAAH DOING THEM NOW

7. Nooo!!!

It's ok. Taylor missed my chart this month, so I expected you to be disappointed in me...Haha! It was rough this month. I almost voted for 'Beautiful Ghosts', but it just missed.

8. I love the song yes but sadly no, I can't come up with a fully formed chart last second.

9. Both your queens are on my ballot xxxx

10. I'm sorry! But also noooo!
    Well, at least we're even.

ohnostalgia and pop3blow2 like this.
  11. I figured as much. Can't fault me for trying!

12. well considering I don’t really post on the forum until it’s like late morning or mid-afternoon European time, you have until then. But I would like to get started tomorrow so you won’t have all of the 1st.

Remorque, vague, evilsin and 8 others like this.
  13. I'm working on whittling 28 songs down to 10. It might take some time still, but I'm making progress.

vague, Maki and ohnostalgia like this.
  14. I hope my fellow last-minute hunties will be giving this iconic bop a 10:

Remorque, vague, GimmeWork and 12 others like this.
  15. The correct opinion.

Remorque, vague, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  16. I hope you enjoy adding rows to your spreadsheet, @ohnostalgia, because I’ve just voted.

vague, evilsin, Maki and 6 others like this.
  17. Sent just in time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.