November 2019 PJ Charts: Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut? | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

November 2019 PJ Charts: Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Nov 11, 2019.

1. BUBBLIMG UMDER
    Hopscotch | Tinashe
    Lover (various remixes) | Taylor Swift
    Poppin' Off | unperfect
    Hit The Back | King Princess
    Story of Us | Tinashe
    Saisei | Perfume
    mirrored heart | FKA Twigs
    Death Stranding | CHVRCHES
    Nice To Meet Ya | Niall Horan
    Time Machine | Alicia Keys

eliminathan, vague, Sail On and 22 others like this.
  2. I'll be back tomorrow with ballot reveals and the Spotify playlist. Everybody start thinking of their Best of 2019 charts since we'll be doing two separate charts in December.

3. Don’t Start Now needs a Kim Woodburn remix.

4. Did OOPSIE (My Bad) not make it at all???

vague, evilsin, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  5. Thank you very much PopJustice - looks like I'll have to find another way to celebrate my recent faves and go back to promoting 70s/80s classics over here! :p

vague likes this.
  6. Oh shit this is gonna be so hard.

Mr Blonde, Lila, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  7. It got a few votes but each was very low scores. Let’s pray it does better on the @Slice of Life chart.

vague, Kuhleezi, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  8. We did it kids!

Now I wanna know which photo is that...

ohnostalgia, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  9. Aww beans I forgot to vote for this!

...I wouldn't have given STFU a hundred and twelve points, though, so it didn't matter.

Well done Dua!

10. Can we please give "Time Machine" another shot next month? It's so good.

ohnostalgia and berserkboi like this.
  11. @Maki, do you see what happens when you don’t vote? I threw ten points at the new Fleur East single and it didn’t even make the Bubbling Under section.

12. There are so many songs I need to catch up on this month! I think I genuinely know only . . . ten on the song charts? I think I'll make my own "still need to listen to" playlist without the k-pop tracks tomorrow. I'm very curious about the Tinashe tracks in particular!

I didn't realise Dua Lipa was so popular. Her songs constantly leave me underwhelmed. Sadly STFU was released too recently for me to feel comfortable voting for it, because I would have preferred that getting the top spot.

ohnostalgia and berserkboi like this.
  13. Oh, I'm so sorry, didn't expect Fleur to only have one other voter. She would've been #38 at most had I voted, so it's quite disappointing either way.

Didn't expect FKA twigs to have only two songs chart this month. I would've surely backed up "mary magdalene", "fallen alien" and "sad day" (luckily, at least the latter made it).

14. Great seeing Rina so close to taking this. She really surprised me with "STFU!".

15. Sksk not Selena being right at the bottom

16. It's because I forgot her and I can't edit the order of songs on my phone!!!! At least I realized I forgot her?

Verandi, eliminathan, vague and 9 others like this.
  17. BALLOT REVEALS
    @livefrommelbs
    @digitalkaiser
    @Phloo
    @CorgiCorgiCorgi
    @Reboot

18. @pop3blow2
    @Diet Pop!
    @Phonetics Boy
    @GimmeWork
    @WoW73

19. @Slice of Life
    @Pineapple
    @berserkboi
    @CasuallyCrazed
    @Mirwais Ahmadzaï

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.