November 2019 PJ Charts: Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut? | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

November 2019 PJ Charts: Have you ever thought about taping your big mouth shut?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Nov 11, 2019.

1. @happiestgirl
    @ufint
    @Rogue
    @klow
    @OspreyQueen

2. @WoW73 voting for the Pablo Alborán & Ava Max song and @Rogue voting for the new Sam Sparro song makes me sad that I didn't coordinate a chart campaign for either.

vague, saviodxl, berserkboi and 3 others like this.
  3. Thanks @ohnostalgia for another great month! Glad "Now I'm In It" finally got top 5!

Poor Kesha though, I'm starting to think we won't be able to get any of her singles in our top 5 this era :(

vague, berserkboi, pop3blow2 and 3 others like this.
  4. I'm listening to my own pared-down version of the November charts playlist, and I ... think I like the FKA Twigs songs? I'm not really that familiar with her, but they're the songs that stood out the most. The Jessie Ware isn't bad either.

5. @sfmartin
    @Dangerous Maknae
    @Trouble in Paradise
    @saviodxl
    @Music Is Life

6. @Sprockrooster
    @Serg.
    @vague
    @Robsolete
    @Babyface

7. @eliminathan
    @Mr Blonde
    @Ashling92
    @BEST FICTION
    @2014

8. @aux
    @evilsin
    @sapnu puas
    @londonrain
    @Empty Shoebox

9. @Oleander
    @Petty Mayonnaise
    @nikkysan
    @Aester
    @Sanctuary

10. @Untouchable Ace
    @TéléDex
    @Sail On
    @Island
    @Remorque

11. @Kuhleezi
    @Verandi
    and me, @ohnostalgia

12. Thank you to everybody who voted this month, despite the ill-timed holiday weekend. I'm always so grateful that we've built up the voter base we have because I think it makes the results more diverse and interesting.

I'm probably going to open up the December thread as soon as possible because it's a busy month for everybody and because we'll be doing a traditional December chart but also the Best of 2019 charts. If you already know your Best of 2019 lists please feel free to send them in starting now.

Some of you know that I'll be starting the Ultimate 2010s PopJustice Songs countdown on January 1st. I'm not sure how this will affect my hosting of these monthly charts. I may need someone to help me with hosting, so if you think you'd have time at the very beginning of January let me know. My goal is to host everything my self, but I tend to overcommit myself to things so yeah.

Also @londonrain once I finish my Gaga scores I will be writing my 12 Days of Christmas review. Can I finish it before December 23rd? I hope so.

13. I'm happy to help, obviously.

Don't make me hunt you down and spam your inbox with Lights videos.

14. You should be a motivational speaker.

15. Hey, whatever works.

[​IMG]

16. What you're going to send me then?

17. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

18. I will make sure I am on time.

I do not need Dua Lipa in my inbox.

vague, londonrain, berserkboi and 2 others like this.
  19. Oh, so you don't know yet.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.