November 2020 PJ Charts: Look at how I bodied that, ate it up and gave it back | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

November 2020 PJ Charts: Look at how I bodied that, ate it up and gave it back

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by londonrain, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Don’t forget French Excellence in potentially the only new release we will have from this Queen in quite a long time for your November ballot!!

Here’s an article that talks about which scene it is due to appear in in the James Bond movie (sounds like we are getting the full track - yippee!!!) and a short interview with Orlando (Dalida’s brother and head of her old Record Label) if you read French! Very lovely!

Maki, Island, pop3blow2 and 6 others like this.
  2. I'm really late to promo dddd, but:

For the main forum gworls:

For the kpoppers:

For the 1 point slot on your album ballot:

Thank you.

3. This is so good.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  4. It's probably too late and I'm probably still going to be the only one to vote for this, but y'all should give this a listen:

soratami likes this.
  5. I am really happy for you, berserky!

Island, ohnostalgia, soratami and 2 others like this.
  6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The new Steps album is out now!

Can't wait for our regular dragging of @2014 once @Robsolete realises he hasn't voted for Steps AGAIN.

Ffffff why is this giving me
    [​IMG]

7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

8. I actually sent my ballot a few hours ago and gave my 10 points to Positions. Y'all better do as well to fix your last month mistakes.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

will there be rounds

10. Okay, I will cobble my ballot together, please remember VOTE SHYGIRL!

Also trust @ohnostalgia the Anjimile album is incredible! Gives me major folk Sufjan vibes so @Sprockrooster should give it a spin!

And if anyone has room for some sensitive queerness, I just discovered one of my OG faves released an amazing single in October that I've become properly obsessed with! Stream "Not the Child" by Chris Garneau!!

11. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

12. Island

Island Staff Member

Ok this is actually great!

13. Ezz

Ezz

Thanks for the tag - I'll get on this as the hangover subsides!

14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

15. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Ffffff I entered your ballot and replied, sis. You know I didn't miss your PM. I just didn't edit you out of the list before posting it!

16. I'm going to catch up on a bunch of November releases I haven't got around to listening to yet today/tomorrow, and I'll send my ballot afterwards.

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Not the watch2gether totally messing up my ballot by introducing me to a bunch of songs that have booted off some of the ones I thought were a shoo-in for my ballot dddd.

18. Me as I work my way through the FYC playlist! Whoever put Arlissa on THANK YOU! Whata voice!

19. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

[​IMG]

Also, I would like to notify everyone that I am lobbying for Ms. Kelly Rowland to get the justice she deserves on the song charts this month. Stream Hitman and I Get It and get them charting, girls!

20. Will people be voting for Songs From The Kitchen Disco? Greatest hits albums are so rare nowadays, I'm not quite sure how they fit these charts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.