Now you're stalking | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Now you're stalking

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ultima, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I wonder if his party will be the only thing that's hard?

2. I once did a reasonable job of stalking Caprice. I even knew the code number to her home's security system.

3. What? How?!

4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

OH NO WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE KILLED BY A HUMONGOUS SQUID.

Incidentally I have 2/3 of Busted 's phone numbers myself.

5. Lucky them.

6. James Bourne's brother has asked my sister out SEVERAL times, he's actually a bit on wanker. And I once tapped the MAN HIMSELF (James not Nick) on the shoulder in a bar in our home town on New Years Eve because I mistook him for my bleach blond friend. True story.

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

One of my sister's Uni friends is allegedly his big buddy, and apparently he keeps calling him up in the middle of lectures. Odd.

8. He probably is. Southend is very very incestuous. Especially when it comes to our handful of celebs.

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I just asked her.
    One of Son of Dork has joined my sister's friend's band and everything. How strange!

10. It wasn't Dave was it? I went to a pub with Dave of Son Of Dork before he was in the band and spent the night trying to (unsuccessfully) bed him.

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Hahaha no, it's Danny.

12. It turns out my friend's girlfriend's family home was next door to Caprice's house. Apparently she had big photos of herself up all over the place. Very pleasant lady though.

13. I don't have phone numbers but i have 2/3 since they left Busted i just need Matt Willis to complete the set. then I can die happy.

14. I apparently still got Alexander Bards phone number.

15. The bassist from The Others once tried to set me up with the drummer from The Rakes because I said he was cute. That was pretty embarassing actually.

Stalking wise though, me and a friend spent almost the entire Saturday at last year's Reading Festival stalking Keith from We Are Scientists. At one point we actually did see him but were too busy spazzing about it to get over there and catch him before he walked off. Was quite pathetic really (sadder for her than me, I've met him before).

16. The Rakes' drummer is HOT

17. potatosalad

potatosalad Guest

Alan Donohoe is hot, I would.

18. Charley

Charley Staff Member

While looking for a picture of this Alan Donohoe on Google Images one of Calvin Harris was among the top results. Ahh, Google, you know me well...

19. Two or three weeks ago I was with a friend who is dating one of The Others and one of her friends pranked Dom and asked them to reform and play a gig at The Ritz. You needed to be there, but it was ridiculously funny.

Also, Keith from We Are Scientists once asked me for directions to Liverpool Street station and I took him there because I was going there too. He's quite hot...

20. And he's kinda grey too. Mmm, silver fox...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.