Oh baby, baby... 90s Pop Princesses Rate WINNER WINNER | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Oh baby, baby... 90s Pop Princesses Rate WINNER WINNER

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Fuchsia, Apr 18, 2018.

1. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I just have to finish Jessica, but I’m so tired and need to sleep. PLEASE please wait for me!!

londonrain likes this.
  2. She has submitted ha scores.
    [​IMG]

pop3blow2, Zar-Unity, vague and 3 others like this.
  3. I wish the Stop remix of Crazy had been included. I think I'll rate Crazy based on it.

vague and Fuchsia like this.
  4. Funny there are only 4 albums and yet you somehow have 11 songs with "love" in the title, and 9 with "heart".

Sending my scores in a few minutes.

vague, DJHazey, Fuchsia and 2 others like this.
  5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

As if you needed more evidence that this is secretly the @iheartpoptarts rate.

6. But actually, this is/was my LIFE.

(also + boybands)

DJHazey, soratami, berserkboi and 2 others like this.
  7. I would like to start results tomorrow (9.30 Wednesday morning, Australian time) so I'm gonna give you 24 more hours to vote.

8. Yippee a Same time zone user!! If you need a back up host and for some reason PopTarts declined, happy to Assist and keep this sort of timeframe

iheartpoptarts and Fuchsia like this.
  9. I got some scores in. The thing I learned was that I mostly agree with 13 year old me - Britney was amazing, Mandy Moore was great, Jessica Simpson I was mostly right not to be bothered with. I shouldn't have got so caught up in choosing between Britney and Christina though, because Christina's singles were great, though her album has way more ballads than I remember.

vague and Fuchsia like this.
  10. I don't think I'd ever actually listened to Christina's debut, but some of those album tracks are BOPS.

Zar-Unity, vague, Angeleyes and 3 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  12. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Love for All Seasons and So Emotional are both excellent tracks.

13. Love for All Seasons was definitely my favourite discovery here!

14. Gonna start working on the first couple of results, if anyone wants to send in their scores before I officially close the voting, feel free.

Zar-Unity, vague, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  15. Best guess for first out is something by Jessica?

16. xoxo

17. There's one song in particular in her album that screams "first elimination by a big margin".

Angeleyes and berserkboi like this.
  18. Wonder if it is also my low score!

19. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Hmm I Wonder.

berserkboi likes this.
  20. No, not that one! There are worse.

berserkboi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.