Oh Wonder - Oh Wonder (self titled) | The Popjustice Forum

Oh Wonder - Oh Wonder (self titled)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Blob, Jan 19, 2016.

1. I thought I'd post this thread in the hopes some people might have heard of them/ would be open to hearing them. They are a duo and the songs are fantastic.

and this gem which you might you might recognise from ITV's Unforgotten.

Hopefully someone likes the songs!

The whole album is sitting on Youtube and is rather good indeed.

phily693 likes this.
  2. I have been loving these guys for quite a while and always was surprised that there was never a thread for them on here, they're very PJ-friendly.

Livewire is just excellent. I first heard it the day gay marriage got passed in Ireland so I'll always have an emotional connection to it that way. Just a gorgeous song.

Drive is so breezy and summery. It's perfect! I went crazy when I heard it on Doctor Foster a while back. Get that exposure!

3. I like Oh Wonder, the album is very calming. But my problem is that I can't get into them when I don't need to relax.

4. I'm somehow fully aware how boring this album is in theory and execution, yet I really enjoy it.

Kinda like The XX.

Blob likes this.
  5. It's such a nice album. Nothing mind-blowing but still gorgeous.

6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

So, trying to tag my itunes library correctly, does anyone have a list of their (promo) singles?
    Wikipedia suggests they released the entire album as singles which I doubt (or did they?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Wonder#Singles

7. I think they released a song a month for a year or something like that.

Mvnl likes this.
  8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Okay, that sorta makes sense. It looked like someone just threw the tracklist on there as 'singles' but I guess they kinda are then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.