Oklou - They Can't Hear Me/Friendless (dreamy electronic French pop) | The Popjustice Forum

Oklou - They Can't Hear Me/Friendless (dreamy electronic French pop)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Feb 21, 2018.

1. OK, this girl deserves more attention. I've been obsessed with Forever lately. It's so dreamy and comforting.

And her latest release...

2. She's really good.

3. "Forever" is my favorite release. Co-produced by Sega Bodega!

4. [​IMG]

I smell talent.

@Andy French @ohnostalgia @Aries @enjoy @Trouble in Paradise @Petty Mayonnaise @Hana fans in general, I guess. (@Crisp X @Island @Xanax @aux @Slice of Life @dylbop @Mr Blonde etc.).
    Headphones are a must. Fall kind of took me beyond a bit.

Her debut album "mixtape" is coming in September, she's calling the EP "drop 1" on her socials so I assume there'll be at least a bit of drip-feeding before that point.

She apparently also happens to have produced one of my favourite rap tracks of yesteryear, I'm pretty sure it's still in my playlist somewhere two years later. Chynna passing on out of nowhere like that was just brutal.

5. The fact that I'm getting intense Janet teas from the first preview...I have no choice but to stan.

LE0Night likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.