Older albums you're loving today. | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

Older albums you're loving today.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Vasilios, Jan 1, 2018.

1. I love the photos (and font) on Bananarama Greatest Hits, though I do kinda want to put Sara in the middle.
    Every hair colour seemed to suit Siobhan but I thought that red was her best look.

I listened to the self titled album of Elisa Fiorillo, while having my lunch. Now I shall switch to the self titled album of Precious, while I wash the mug and plates and stuff.
    I hate when albums don't have titles. I mean, how hard is it to just name it after one of the tracks ?

2. Illumination by Miami Horror. It's the first time I've gave the whole thing a spin outside of the singles.

3. Aaliyah's self titled. It's still so captivating.

4. Bananarama Love in Stereo, we need a follow up...

5. Celine Dion and the beginning of her English language music career with Unison. Not a bad debut at all.

6. Listening to Christine McVie's 1984 self-titled album. I love how totally American it sounds for a British gal.

Ask Anybody was such a missed single opportunity, love at first listen for me.

tylerc904 and Eric Generic like this.
  7. At the time, knowing next to nothing about music, I assumed she was American!

8. It's a bit MOR but I've always loved Who's Dreaming This Dream. It just has that quintessential Chris melody.

Eric Generic likes this.
  9. Two of a Kind soundtrack. I love that David Foster sound!

Olivia delivering the bops with Twist of Fate and Livin' in Desperate Times.

The_Rani, Bleu Noir and Eric Generic like this.
  10. Little Boots or Ladytron should cover Twist of Fate.

torontodj, Eric Generic and lob0to like this.
  11. Oh yes, could definitely imagine Victoria covering it. She did a fine Love Kills.

Island and Bleu Noir like this.
  12. This, I like. I love Twist of Fate. I think it may be my favourite Olivia song.

The_Rani, Bleu Noir and Eric Generic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.