Older albums you're loving today.

Full teaser for my Hands SDE. Need to double-check for more mixes, I'm sure there's a Wideboys mix that isn't in my iTunes (and thus needs to be added to this):

Hands-SDE-teaser2.jpg

I always loved the sheer audacity of even her Live Lounge contribution being a bop. I've tagged it as a Remedy b-side all these years.

Last edited:
I was leaning towards the Nocturnes era for that, but I might do a bit more research and see if I can add any other stragglers and non-LP stuff. I swear there was a full/longer Wideboys remix somewhere.

As I'm doing a couple of days at the office (no, the real one - not my dining room table!) for the first time since February - I picked out a few CDs for my long car journeys to the office:

Pet Shop Boys - Pop Art Mix (Triple CD)
Heaven 17 - Penthouse and Pavement (2006 Re-issue with extra tracks)
INXS - Listen like thieves

Three different Artists but all of them great!

I’ve similar issues knowing which mixes I have of that era

My screengrab slightly messed up the tracklisting for CD2, the remix disc, chopping off the bottom...

CD2 REMIXES

01 REMEDY
WIDE BOYS STADIUM RADIO EDIT
02 NEW IN TOWN
FRED FALKE REMIX
03 MEDDLE
TENORI-ON VERSION
04 STUCK ON REPEAT
FAKE BLOOD REMIX
05 REMEDY
STONEMASONS CLUB REMIX
06 NEW IN TOWN
BIMBO JONES REMIX
07 REMEDY
DISCO BLOODBATH REMIX
08 MEDDLE
DESIGNER DRUGS 80s COKE JAM REMIX
09 NEW IN TOWN
ALEX KAPRANOS REMIX
10 REMEDY
CRAZY COUSINZ REMIX
11 NEW IN TOWN
ADVANCE VERSION
12 REMEDY
RUSKO'S BIG TRAINERS REMIX
13 NEW IN TOWN
THE DEATH SET REMIX

..I'll search out that full Wide Boys mix, and probably drop the "advance" version of New In Town, which I don't think was wildly different.

Been on a Delays binge of late (and as a result overworking the postal service with all those CD singles I never acquired at the time) but this album continues to delight
9C3F4D06-B996-423F-9D9D-DA0E2336B96B.jpeg